Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Face/Heel Turns

Normal Member
    He is like Ryder, Popular with the Kids thus wont turn heel.

Though his work with orton was brilliant, and he is a good worker so desrves to hold a midcard title with the occasional loss to a main eventer.

It would be interesting to see how they run with a heel turn for him but for me he just doesn't hold my interest that much and I still can't ever see him with a title higher than the IC or US, he just doesn't scream 'Main Event' for me but it's horses for courses I suppose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    It would be interesting to see how they run with a heel turn for him but for me he just doesn't hold my interest that much and I still can't ever see him with a title higher than the IC or US, he just doesn't scream 'Main Event' for me but it's horses for courses I suppose.
    Maybe not even a main event push, but get him back as a solid mid card with something going for him, cuz lately he's been jobbing in squash matches. What happened? I like seeing Kofi in undercard feuds with anyone as long as it's not him jobbing in under 2 minutes. The guy is all around entertaining.

The turning point will be Kofi turn his back on R Truth,but theres rumor Orton is gonna turn heel too after wrestlemania so it would be too much bad guys in wwe.
    For now I will say its about time Kofi become heel.

Blog Entries
    Or even by turning on Evan Bourne when and if he ever returns.

What's he gonna do though? Barrett and Cesaro are heel so he can't get another mid-card title push. He's not strong enough to be dominant... He'll probably get the: "I'm tired of constantly losing, I'm gonna do whatever I want" treatment, win some matches by having is feet on the ropes and grabbing some tights...
    I haven't cared for Kofi since his little feud with Orton and I don't see that changing with a heel turn.

I've read about a few possible heel turns this year. One including Cena going heel at Mania, and beating Rock at ER to retain the title. Orton losing during the 3 on 3, pushing his heel turn, and Kofi turning heel, as they think he is in a position now where he is talented, but can't get over any more without a heel turn and push first.

Kofi turning heel could work, but either Barrett or Cesaro is going to have to drop the title first before he can get a sustained push.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

With them apparently turning Big Show face again (you'd think the guy worked for TNA with his face/heel turns every other year) and Del Rio being face, I think Kofi would make an excellent heel. He could step right into main event level heel if the WWE does it properly. Not at a CM Punk level, but he could definitely position himself above Barrett and easily position himself above Cesaro.

A heel turn would be fantastic for Kofi. It would get him out of the rut he's been in for years. The guy is incredibly talented, so this could work really well.

For guys like Ryder, Evan Bourne, and Kofi, the phrase "too popular with the kids to turn to heel" is frustrating to me. Kofi Kingston is NOT nearly impactful enough to WWE revenues to worry about his position as good guy or bad guy. If turning him heel made his character more compelling, that's a bonus for the WWE.

For every new heel they create, thats an opportunity to plug someone else in as a face - and get those 'kids he's too popular with' to love the next bubbly midcarder act they feed us. If Kofi turned heel, they could have Cody Rhodes start 'doing his mustache dance' and taping mustaches onto little kids during his entrance. BAM. Problem solved, plus some.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL