View Poll Results: Which rivalry was better?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steve Austin vs. Vince McMahon

8 100.00%
  • Lita vs. Trish Stratus

0 0%

Which rivalry was better: Steve Austin-Vince McMahon or Trish Stratus-Lita

Hey everyone, back again with another first round match-up of the new tournament, and this one is between two gems from the Attitude Era. Yes, this one features the beloved "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. the not-so-beloved Vince McMahon and the greatest display of women's wrestling in this era with Lita vs. Trish.

This shoot right here was hilarious, classic Stone Cold! Classic Vince really! It was so funny how everyone in the audience wanted Steve to literally kill Vince. Iconic moment from the Attitude Era right here:

This match has often been called the greatest women's wrestling match of all time. I'm not quiet sure if I agree with that, but only because I think it should have been longer. Nonetheless, it was a superb match and I think it's defiantly worthy of your look:

My opinion:

Wrestling edge: N/A. Vince isn't a wrestler and he never claimed to be, so I can't blame him for that. I know these two did get in the ring with one another a few times, and for what those matches were they were entertaining, but I still really can't blame Vince for not being a good wrestler because, as I said, he's not a wrestler. I will give credit to Lita and Trish though for putting on great matches, so that will get some consideration when I make my final decision.

Promo edge: Austin vs. Vince. No offense to Lita and Trish, but were talking what could be the two best talkers in the history of the business here.

Longevity: Lita vs. Trish Stratus. Lita and Trish seemed to be thrown together for what seemed like an eternity. Stone Cold vs. Vince was on and off for a while too, but Lita vs. Trish were more consistently put against each other.

"Holy Shit" moments: Austin vs. Vince. This one was pretty easy. Austin/Vince's entire rivalry was based off of holy shit moment after holy shit moment. I don't think a multi-millionaire has been publically humiliated quiet as often or quiet like Steve Austin did to Vince.

Impact: Stone Cold vs. Vince. Lita and Trish certainly meant to women's wrestling in that it their efforts required and demanded respect from any and every wrestling fan. They made even typically sexist fans pay attention and enjoy the womens division. However, the WWE did not get the ratings it did during the Attitude Era because of Lita and Trish (although I do think it was an underrated part of just that). The main reason for the ratings were the efforts of SCSA and his ongoing feud with Vince. Their rivalry made for A+ television and it kept everyone watching on every Monday without fail.

Overall: Stone Cold vs. Vince McMahon. I love me some Lita vs. Trish, but SCSA/Vince was legendary and it gave us something that we had never seen before and we hadn't seen since.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

This one is like sucker punching a blind kid. Trish and Lita never saw it coming. Vinnie Mac and Stone Cold is one of the greatest feuds of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    I'll go with Austin/McMahon cause their feud was one of the best ever! On a side note, was there supposed to be a poll?

Yeah Rich it's up now. Sorry i got caught up in a conversation about the football game that just ended. Don't mean to brag or jinx myself, but i'm in line to win a good chunk of money in my college football pool.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Trish v Lita was good, and did a lot, for Womens wrestling but my all time favourite Divas feud, is Mickie James v Trish Stratus!! For the backstage segments alone!!! Hubba Hubba!!

Nothing to add to the saga of Old Stone Cold that hasn't been said numerous times.

This wasn't even a competition...
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Blog Entries
    I really appreciate what Trish and Lita did for womens wrestling, and carried on the legacy of the greats before themselves many decades ago. But Stone Cold vs Vince was a classic, and one of the most important rivalries in WWF history. The rebel taking on the boss story is an awesome one, and the 2 played their parts to perfection. Without a doubt, this one goes to SCSA vs Vince McMahon.

Blog Entries
    2 of the greatest women wrestlers ever, but this is a no-brainer!! SCSA vs Vince is one of the best feuds ever!! Funny, full of great promos and captivated the audience. I sometimes watched WWE back then just to see what both guys would come up with that week!!
    SCSA vs Vince gets my vote!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!