Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dude was heavily involved in the Tough Enough revival from just 2 years ago. That's really not a whole lot of distance.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

People are asking when did the rock look bad? I can go on for hours, but ill just give a couple examples.

HE CANT MOVE ANY MORE. He seriously has lost a ton of speed and the first time I saw him do the people's elbow(since his return), I damn near cried. It was like he was underwater. He cannot wrestle a match without being in two or three 'rest periods' where him and his opponent have each other in a hold. Hes old and not in ring shape.

Honestly, the rocks promos now cannot hold a candle to his promos from years past. I know this has a lot to do with things he cant say on a PG product, but thats no excuse.

Also, I never said the rock ruined his legacy. He is still an all-time great. Hes just making himself look bad to me.

I dont want austin to do this.

Can him come back and work a few matches? Youre damn right he can. But he is retired, and happy. Id like him to just stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Someone finally knows what it means to be retired.
    Shawn Michaels has kept true to his word.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

To be fair he has done a lot more guest appearances for WWE in recent years than many who have left.

If (and it's a big IF) he does do something with WWE again in an in ring capacity, then I think having him stay away for a while before hand is a good thing, it was getting to the point where his returns never garnered that much of a pop due to him appearing so often.

Honestly, I never want to see him compete again. Yes he can return, but only as a guest ref/enforcer or as a GM. I don't, for one second, think he well every again be ring ready. Not enough to be acceptable as SCSA. He would embarrass himself in any kind of full match.

Austin missed the 1000th RAW because he was unable to travel with his recent surgery. He's very pro-WWE but his schedule has been really busy with his red neck show. I'm sure it's as simple as dates not matching up due to schedule conflicts. Where as someone like Edge feels slighted by the low ball legends contract offer. There is some heat there.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda_vice View Post
    People are asking when did the rock look bad? I can go on for hours, but ill just give a couple examples.

HE CANT MOVE ANY MORE. He seriously has lost a ton of speed and the first time I saw him do the people's elbow(since his return), I damn near cried. It was like he was underwater. He cannot wrestle a match without being in two or three 'rest periods' where him and his opponent have each other in a hold. Hes old and not in ring shape.

Honestly, the rocks promos now cannot hold a candle to his promos from years past. I know this has a lot to do with things he cant say on a PG product, but thats no excuse.

Also, I never said the rock ruined his legacy. He is still an all-time great. Hes just making himself look bad to me.

I dont want austin to do this.

Can him come back and work a few matches? Youre damn right he can. But he is retired, and happy. Id like him to just stay away.
    Of course the Rock can move. He isn't THAT slow. The difference is the Rock is now more of a body guy than an athlete. He has also HAD to bulk for certain roles (Hercules). The Rock is old? He's 4-5 years older than John cena.. How in the hell is that old? Does this mean jericho is now old?
    The Rock's promos are fine. He isn't some mid-late twenty year old so why would he STILL do promos like he is one? You have to remember that even though he's in WWE, He still has an image to protect. What he says, scripted on Raw or not, will play a part in how he's viewed by casting companies.
    He's making himself look bad how? By returning and actually DRAWING!? The guy is out drawing most of the current roster and this is just a part time hobby for him. That definitely doesn't make him look bad in the slightest.
    Austin has said he MAY have one or two matches in him, but i definitely think his neck is in bad shape and his in-ring return would be as likely as edge.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Dude was heavily involved in the Tough Enough revival from just 2 years ago. That's really not a whole lot of distance.

Honestly, I forgot about that. You know, tough enough and all

I am perfectly alright with everything Stone Cold has accomplished. He does not have to come back to prove anything.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Stone Cold will be back in one way or another. I would love to see CM go to pin taker and Stone Colds music hits distracting him and costing CM punk the match setting up WM 30 with Stone Cold v CM punk.