Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

stone cold and wwe

So i just read an article on the main site talking about stone cold steve austin and wrestlemania, and how he wont be attending, so it got me thinking about the raw anniversary show in january i believe it was, and the raw 1000th show back in july i think, and how stone cold wasnt there. Then i got to thinking about the last time steve austin was on raw, and i honestly cant remember. Now, i didnt grow up watching stone cold during the attitude era, i only saw him at wm 19, and then the gm angle afterwards, but for a guy where wrestling has played such a big part of his life, he sure has distanced himself from the wwe. I mean, even the rock came back. So what are your thoughts on stone cold and the wwe?

My thoughts? Gutted to have not seen him on the recent "Old School Raw" but for me, it's no real issue. I don't see why he would be at Wrestlemania anyways unless he was involved with a match somehow. He also seems the type of guy to not take the limelight from someone else so perhaps that's why he's distanced himself, imagine if he did turn up... many people would be thinking Punk vs Austin when the attention should be on Punk vs Taker as it is now.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

That he's busy doing things that he wants to do and WWE isn't his first priority.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

He has a life outside of wrestling now, don't blame him. He's not really distancing himself, he talks about wrestling a good deal.

He wasn't at 1000 because he had knee surgery, and didn't want to come out looking less than 100%, and there is really no reason for him to be at Mania.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

The knee surgery part is true. But he also had a prior engagement to be at some hunting convention.

Honestly, I really hope he never comes back. He is my favorite of all time and I still dont want him back. After how awful The Rock, HHH, Taker, etc look; I dont want to see my all time fav come back and ruin his legacy.

Rock wins the title = Awful and ruins his legacy.

Yeah.. I'm not sure I'm following it right.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Black Ninja!
    Someone finally knows what it means to be retired.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda_vice View Post
    The knee surgery part is true. But he also had a prior engagement to be at some hunting convention.

Honestly, I really hope he never comes back. He is my favorite of all time and I still dont want him back. After how awful The Rock, HHH, Taker, etc look; I dont want to see my all time fav come back and ruin his legacy.

the rock look bad when?

previous commitments and the knee injury, plus if he wasnt called to wrok something in mania this year, why attending?? i dont think shawn michaels will attend unless he is involved somehow, i think its completely normal

Blog Entries
    Several things Austin just busy doing other TV projects, like Redneck Island, Broken Skull Ranch and a movie or 2!!! then I think lots of it might be WWE not reaching out to him for several events...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???