Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    That's like complaining about the efeds and not efedding. Wait.....what?

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    so your bitching about a show you don't watch?
    If you read the whole thing you'll realize I'm asking for your opinions on WWE's decision to even more kid friendly not your opinion about my opinion .

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think the misconception that WWE 'owes' us anything as 'loyal'(or not so loyal) fans has gone way too far. It's a business and a episodic television show and our tastes AND their direction is bound to change - just like any show can. If you don't like it, just move on. I could throw out unnecessary stuff about true fans or real fans and whatnot but it's more just a matter of tastes and trends changing. It's not personal and you shouldn't take it as such.
    ^^^^ This... I was just about to say this so I'm glad you got to this first. I still believe that WWE offers a product that anyone can enjoy. The WWE has been using more edgy jokes as of late, and I expect it to continue until I actually see it play out, and it's not leaked out via dirt sheets. Even if it doesn't I as a fan of wrestling will continue watching their product because I assume they will still put out a product that most adults will like or tolerate because WWE as a business knows better than to alienate it's own audience. Attitude era marks are a lost cause for WWE IMO... So I mean, either you alienate children or attitude era marks... sadly for the marks, there are more children.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    If you read the whole thing you'll realize I'm asking for your opinions on WWE's decision to even more kid friendly not your opinion about my opinion .
    having a opinion on something you don't watch is just stupid.

Blog Entries
    I don't watch parliament but I still have an opinion on it

I watched it for 10 years before I stopped watching it last year so I think I'm entitled to an opinion. Watching something that insults my intelligence now that is stupid.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    I watched it for 10 years before I stopped watching it last year so I think I'm entitled to an opinion. Watching something that insults my intelligence now that is stupid.
    I was with you until the bolded. Are you stating that watching the WWE makes you stupid?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    So by that logic, you'd be opposed to basically any reality show, soap or cartoon right? Because they insult intelligence. Unless you choose to ignore that and enjoy it anyway - which is a choice. We set different standards for all these kinds of things

Just a general question, how many years into that 10 years, did you start coming to wrestling boards and the like?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I can't help but chuckle at that "insults my intelligence" silliness. Since when has fake fighting ever been an intellectual affair?

There are all kinds of perfectly valid and reasonable things to complain about regarding the WWE these days, but that particular bit just ain't one of them.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5