Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Of course they haven't given anyone else a buildup for that match, because they've decided to go with Ziggler and Big E facing the champs.
    What I'm questioning is why didn't they decide to go with an existing tag team that are established on the main roster (like the PTP or Rhodes Scholars), instead of creating a new team. IMO, it's just an excuse to get Ziggler on the card. Not a bad idea, but I'm peeved that the tag titles are once again involved in a nothing match.
    I Totally get what your saying, but apart from the WWE and maybe the world championship - is there anyone who can say they are "excited" for any title match at WM?

Cesaro doesnt have a match (probs pre show)

Barret V Miz - Movie promotion match dont really care who wins

Diva's - Is there anyone other that Kaitlyn (or Aj) that can realisticly hold the belt ?

Maybe the Undertaker should make a "streak belt" and wear it, thus CM punk would have a physical item to play with if he won.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    I Totally get what your saying, but apart from the WWE and maybe the world championship - is there anyone who can say they are "excited" for any title match at WM?

Cesaro doesnt have a match (probs pre show)

Barret V Miz - Movie promotion match dont really care who wins

Diva's - Is there anyone other that Kaitlyn (or Aj) that can realisticly hold the belt ?

Maybe the Undertaker should make a "streak belt" and wear it, thus CM punk would have a physical item to play with if he won.
    I think I've seen mention that R-Truth vs Cesaro will be on the pre-show.

Barrett vs Miz at least will be a pretty decent match. I personally would have kept Jericho involved in it rather than the joke of a match he's been put in.

After seeing Raw, I wouldn't rule out AJ vs Kaitlyn at Wrestlemania. About time they do this feud/match.

I'm personally looking forward to Swagger vs ADR and The Rock vs Cena. That's just me though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Normal Member
    I think I've seen mention that R-Truth vs Cesaro will be on the pre-show.

Barrett vs Miz at least will be a pretty decent match. I personally would have kept Jericho involved in it rather than the joke of a match he's been put in.

After seeing Raw, I wouldn't rule out AJ vs Kaitlyn at Wrestlemania. About time they do this feud/match.

I'm personally looking forward to Swagger vs ADR and The Rock vs Cena. That's just me though.
    No room for seeing Brodus's Mama?

Special Guest Referee in the Bella's V Funkidactals first person to not botch a move wins match?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    No room for seeing Brodus's Mama?

Special Guest Referee in the Bella's V Funkidactals first person to not botch a move wins match?
    I expect to see Clay, Tensai and the Funkadactyls vs Rhodes Scholars and the Bellas on the pre-show to be honest.

Good for them for taking a chance on Fandango. Not often that you see someone debut so close to Wrestlemania and get a match at WM.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Drive By IWC bemoans the lack of creating new stars.

New star given chance of a huge rub against a big name veteran at the biggest PPV of the year.

Drive by IWC bemoan it's not being done in the manner they want or for who they want.

Yeah figures.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Drive By IWC bemoans the lack of creating new stars.

New star given chance of a huge rub against a big name veteran at the biggest PPV of the year.

Drive by IWC bemoan it's not being done in the manner they want or for who they want.

Yeah figures.
    What figures, is that you're back in the wrestling forums in full force after you said that you're done

What figures, is that you're back in the wrestling forums in full force after you said that you're done

It's too funny not to be some times, the limitless entertainment it offers up is too good to miss.

It is going to suck... I will watch and point my finger and laugh at the WWE
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

Looking forward to the Fandango Vs Jericho match. Though I've begin to think.. This really should be Jericho Vs Ziggler at WM. I don't know I still wouldn't mind seeing Fandango debut at WM, maybe if one of the mid-card champions was a face. Jericho Vs Ziggler and Fandango Vs A Returning Christian, or The Miz (If he had beaten Barrett for the title) would have made more sense. But I'm still looking forward to the Fandango match regardless.

Also it's going to be awesome to see Daniel Bryan and Ziggler lock it up at Wrestlemania. I hope Big E doesn't ruin the match in anyway.