Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Please tell me what Johnny Curtis has done to deserve a Wrestlemania match against someone like Chris Jericho?
    The guy won his season of NXT, to become 'The next break-out star', and receive a title shot, neither of which ever happened, he has been in limbo, jobbing left right and center in dark matches and never complained once, so yeah to me he has earned it.

Blog Entries
    Its sort of unusual to be honest that Fandango is looking to make his TV debut at Mania against someone like Jericho, but hey, its make or break for Curtis here. Ive aid it before and I'll say it again, I'm glad Jericho is so high on putting younger talent over, as more vets should. Gives younger talent that "passing the torch" moment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    The guy won his season of NXT, to become 'The next break-out star', and receive a title shot, neither of which ever happened, he has been in limbo, jobbing left right and center in dark matches and never complained once, so yeah to me he has earned it.
    If you think that winning a season of the joke that NXT was back then equates to earning a Wrestlemania match against one of the best in the business, then fair enough. But to me that's preposterous. And jobbing and working on NXT doesn't mean he earned it. If that's the case then guys like Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Derrick Bateman, Percy Watson etc all also deserve a match against someone of Jericho's calibre at Wrestlemania, yes?
    And he earned a tag team title match; the least prestigious title available to the males in WWE right now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    If you think that winning a season of the joke that NXT was back then equates to earning a Wrestlemania match against one of the best in the business, then fair enough. But to me that's preposterous. And jobbing and working on NXT doesn't mean he earned it. If that's the case then guys like Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Derrick Bateman, Percy Watson etc all also deserve a match against someone of Jericho's calibre at Wrestlemania, yes?
    And he earned a tag team title match; the least prestigious title available to the males in WWE right now.
    Then by now Kaval should be headlining WM then against The Rock! Lol

Just out of curiosity, apart from the usual suspects (Punk, Cena, Orton, Ziggler, Sheamus), who would you say deserves it.

I suppose you could say Barrett.

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    Then by now Kaval should be headlining WM then against The Rock! Lol
    At least he was given a go, he got to work all be it short run with Ziggler.

I like what I saw from Fandango on Smackdown. I love his finisher, I love his intensity, and his great entrance. This guy will be a great mid-carder, and I must say I am looking forward to this match at Wrestlemania.

I have to admit that Fandango has Charisma and that is very rare in wwe these days

I think this is kind of crazy considering a legend like Jericho could be versing someone else and could even be in a main event.

Y2J v Faaaaaannnnnndaaannnnnnngoooooo at Mania

so its confirmed!!

we have this years piss break match.
    that may be a bit harsh i know, but unless something amazing happens we all already know what will happen dont we?

dont get me wrong i like jericho and i think fan-ding-dang-do will get a good push if he continues to get that sort of heat but getting a debut match at mania must mean a Mcmahon likes you. Jericho is back to help push the new talent. the only thing we dont know is what colour gown the girl dancer will wear.

i predict red

Yet the Drive By IWC were saying not long ago that Vince didn't like the gimmick because they read it on the dirtsheets.