Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    There is no way Y2J will face Fandango at WM. They will face off on TV. You're nuts if you think otherwise.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Fandango has just debuted. Does he deserve to be in a match at Wrestlemania against Chris Jericho? Absolutely not.
    Maybe Fandango doesn't, but does Johnny Curtis deserve a match? He paid dues - though arguably not enough to warrant a match vs Jericho - they screwed Curtis with NXT and the 10 second debut squash.

I can't seperate the two, I like Curtis so I hope Fandango works.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

I would rather see Jericho build a low level guy than have a match with someone who don't need it like he did with cm punk. Don't get me wrong I think it is to soon for Fandango but at least WWE are looking to the future.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    Maybe Fandango doesn't, but does Johnny Curtis deserve a match? He paid dues - though arguably not enough to warrant a match vs Jericho - they screwed Curtis with NXT and the 10 second debut squash.

I can't seperate the two, I like Curtis so I hope Fandango works.

Ask yourself this: Do you think a guy who's just debuted a couple of weeks back deserves to be in a match against a guy who many consider to be amongst the best ever in the business at the biggest Wrestling ppv in the world today? Regardless of if you take into account that Curtis has been on tv before, the answer is still no.

I like Curtis, but there's no way that he deserves this chance when he's done nothing thus far on the main roster to suggest that he should go over someone like Jericho (because we know that Jericho isn't beating Fandango if this match happens, I mean what purpose would that serve?).
    Jericho would have been better placed facing someone like Wade Barrett or Antonoio Cesaro at Wrestlemania. Someone who's actually worked hard for X amount of time and have actually earned the right to have the rub of going over someone like Jericho at WWE's biggest ppv of the year.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    No run of Jericho will ever be a waste. Since Jericho is ok with it, so am I. Props to him for always putting younger talent over. More vets should do this to give rookies credibility.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    No run of Jericho will ever be a waste. Since Jericho is ok with it, so am I. Props to him for always putting younger talent over. More vets should do this to give rookies credibility.
    Just to clarify my stance, I'm not one of those guys who thinks Jericho should be in a world title match and win it at Wrestlemania. I'm not questioning Jericho putting over a younger talent. I'm all for him doing that and applaud him for doing it when so many other vets wouldn't. I'm just questioning who he's putting over in this instance.

Fandango will never..... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR RR be main event material with that gimmick. So I just think that in this instance, it's a bit of a waste to have Jericho puttting over someone who, with that current gimmick (which is the gimmick they're trying to put over), is never going to be in the main event, which is what going over Jericho should do for your career; propel you towards the main event.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Jericho is way above this fandouschbag's level, he needs a real opponent. Give him someone like Miz, who by the way was awesome! last night. He was the one who looked more like a veteran then Jericho, even though Jericho is awesome.

I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Agreed with Tommy Thunder here. Jericho vs Ziggler, Miz, Cesaro, Barrett, or Sandow would all seem far more fitting. I agree with the general thoughts toward Johnny Curtis - he's done more with the gimmick than I would have thought. He's committed to it, and I'm surprised at how well he's tackled such a silly character.

One thought that would make this feud remotely credible: Johnny Curtis is Jeritrolling everyone. The night of Wrestlemania he'll show up as Johnny Curtis saying, "I wanted to make a name for myself at WM, and what better way to do it than play the entire WWE universe and its hero Chris Jericho?".

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Lol @ the trophy. I should've posted that mysOH MY GOD HIS EYEBROWS ARE MOVING!