Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Should WWE use part times as much as they do, no... But I think what sometimes gets overlooked by the IWC is the fact that those guys draw. Wrestlers like Chris Jericho will come back and draw fans into watching the program while putting over newer talent like Dolph Ziggler and Fandago. Obviously paying big money to a talent like Brock Lesnar seems silly, but who knows why they are doing it? Maybe the wwe wants to draw fans of mma into watching the WWE. Sometimes trusting in the WWE isn't too bad.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

To me anyone like Chris Jericho doesn't count as a part timer. When he's there he works a full schedule but he comes and goes more often than others so he can do Fozzy. Compared to Lesnar, The Rock, HHH that's fine. Using the big names around Wrestlemania is ok but with Edge, Christian and Rey Mysterio unable to become the top guys there leaves a void where the main eventers of now aren't ready to take up the mantel when Cena and CM Punk are done. Wwe do need to sort there booking out so guys like Ziggler, Barrett, Bryan et al can establish themselves as big time players and not weak or for comedy value.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    To me anyone like Chris Jericho doesn't count as a part timer. When he's there he works a full schedule but he comes and goes more often than others so he can do Fozzy. Compared to Lesnar, The Rock, HHH that's fine. Using the big names around Wrestlemania is ok but with Edge, Christian and Rey Mysterio unable to become the top guys there leaves a void where the main eventers of now aren't ready to take up the mantel when Cena and CM Punk are done. Wwe do need to sort there booking out so guys like Ziggler, Barrett, Bryan et al can establish themselves as big time players and not weak or for comedy value.
    This for one is true, he even said himself that unless he can come back available to do all televised weekly shows, PPV's and house shows he will stay away. That's what I like about Jericho, total commitment when he's there and he works to help put over others. Which is why I don't really understand when others complain about his 'misuse' as he's there pretty much under his terms and I'm sure he wouldn't agree to these stints if he was that unhappy or feeling misused, he doesn't really need to wrestle at this juncture and he does so purely for the love of it, which again is what he has stated recently. (Watch his interview on Afterbuzz TV where he clarifies most of this)

Blog Entries
    WWE hit this hurdle a few years ago when most of their top line guys were either retiring or injured and it looked pretty bleak there for a minute or two. That's when they realised they had been neglecting developmental, weren't bringing guys up and really pushing them. When they had they had been half assing it while remaining in cruise control while everyone was fit and healthy and drawing. That was the time they brought up guys like Sheamus and Jack Swagger and pushed these guys to the moon right away - and they hit paydirt with Sheamus at least who eventually got over. There will probably always be part time guys who are on their way out and want a slower schedule and it's nothing but good for the business - until you start giving them extended title reigns......

Doesn't this question get asked every 5 years? If you look back over the last 25 to 30 yrs, the WWE has had a system of bringing new guys up. Just look where Punk was 4 yrs ago or The Celtic Warrior and Danial Bryan. It's just a slow process where the established guys are needed to bring the crowds so that the new blood can get exposure. Look what they are doing with The Shield. It's only a matter of time until Wade and Cesaro will be given the ball to roll with. I remember when Kurt Angle was fighting for the Euro or Intercontinental titles, same as HHH n SCSA. Unfortunately for us the IWC, we get bored easily and impatient. It's a curse and the WWE knows that about its fan base.

cena, cm punk and orton. all still have like 5 or more years left in them. so that gives wwe lots of time to make a star. hell the next big star might not be in wwe. or they might be on nxt.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Antonio Cesaro has all the potential in the world.
    He's also VERY European!