Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AJ's Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Aj could pull off the pillman

no he can't. cause aj is no pillman. plus aj doesn't have the face to play a crazy tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Sadly, I agreed with this. I like a more viscous side being exposed, but the current look seems as if they are going in the biker direction with him; which we can all agree would be a bad idea as there are too many bikers in TNA as is. Maybe he is going for that "drug dealer you don't want to talk to very much" look. If so, which drug would styles be pushing? I would say Meth, but then again that might be a bit too close to the biker thing.
    Jeff Hardy approve this gimmick
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

That is still a piss poor beard i would call it morning stubble haha

But yeah a darker character would be cool.

The Pillman wouldn't be good for AJ because the whole thing is that he doesn't want to talk. I like the Punisher route though. The shirt could be a P that has some type of Punisher skill embedded into it and play on the P that they use for Phenomenal.

i still think aj can't pull off a dark, tough or crazy gimmick. you have to look the part and aj will never look the part. he just has a goofy face. it's hard to be a tough guy when you look like your about to cry every minute.

Blog Entries
    It's true, AJ does have that look of an angry child on the verge of tears everytime he's trying to look mean. He just can't do it. Maybe he needs a mask - perhaps Aces & Eights can "disfigure" him and so he has to wear a mask, that'd be good for him.

Maybe a "motorcycle accident" that disfigures his face and you can put a mask on him

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i still think aj can't pull off a dark, tough or crazy gimmick. you have to look the part and aj will never look the part. he just has a goofy face. it's hard to be a tough guy when you look like your about to cry every minute.

Yeah, but people said the same for Sting... The same for Johnny Polo... Some people make this claim based on just what they have seen thus far. Sure, there is a hint of doubt, but at least give the man a shot before folding your arms and saying, "nuh-uh, it can't be done!"

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Johnny Polo? Wasn't that an incarnation of Scott Levy?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Johnny Polo? Wasn't that an incarnation of Scott Levy?

Yeah; it was the one he was most known for as he was the co-announcer to the Coliseum Home videos that the WWF put out (paired with the late, great Gorilla Monsoon.) It was what he was most known for before traveling to Philly and being reborn as Raven.

My point is that some people were stuck with characters like Flyin' Brian or Stunning Steve before given a chance to play a differing character. They might very well fall flat on their face, but you'll never know how high they could potentially rise if you write them off before they even get a chance to play something different. I didn't know Danielson had a comical side until they began the Hell No stuff; had I written him off as being ONLY a technician, then I'd never see this side of his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone