Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: March madness!

  1. #11
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,916
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Who you got to win it?
    I have Indiana beating Michigan State. One Seeds tend to win it all, though they tend to only have 1 or 2 in the final four.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #12
    I can't join, the password is not working

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,916
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    I can't join, the password is not working
    Did you capitalize anything?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Did you capitalize anything?
    no I didn't

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    If you're 6lakerchamps24 then you're in

  6. #16
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,661
    Decided to go with Duke taking it all against Indiana. Thought I have four total brackets and have one with Louisville and one with Miami winning it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  7. #17
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,916
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Decided to go with Duke taking it all against Indiana. Thought I have four total brackets and have one with Louisville and one with Miami winning it all
    I have duke losing to MSU... and MSU going to the finals and losing... So that game is going to be pretty critical for both our brackets haha.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  8. #18
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have duke losing to MSU... and MSU going to the finals and losing... So that game is going to be pretty critical for both our brackets haha.
    I guess, I don't see a problem with Michigan State. no the team I am worried about is Creighton. We can beat good schools, it's those schools that can't compete that we usually fall to, take the two loses to Maryland for instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  9. #19
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    I guess, I don't see a problem with Michigan State. no the team I am worried about is Creighton. We can beat good schools, it's those schools that can't compete that we usually fall to, take the two loses to Maryland for instance.
    In my serious 1 I think I have you lose in the final 8 :S

    In the 100% accurate 1 though you lose to the 15th seed 3,017 - 43. :P

  10. #20
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,661
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    In my serious 1 I think I have you lose in the final 8 :S

    In the 100% accurate 1 though you lose to the 15th seed 3,017 - 43. :P
    I see one of three outcomes:

    1. Losing to Creighton in Third Round

    2. Losing to Louisville in the Elite Eight

    3. Winning the whole freaking thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.