Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I could definitely see it happening and wouldn't mind so much if they added him as long as they used him properly. Having feuds in the X Division and mostly putting over the other guys would be fine. Having anything to do with the main event would be completely wrong

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    I'm kinda eh on this one; I think Rey needs tons of physical rehab. It would be best for him to heal before getting into anything again. If TNA signs him, they should be creative on his debut. Maybe start a storyline with a heel in the X-Division mocking lunchadores, and slowly tease Rey's debut while he recovers. Rey shouldn't be putting himself back out there to WWE's demanding slavery schedule.
    With some proper time off and recovery, Rey could still put on some amazing work.
    I honestly don't care where he ends up; I'd just rather have him have a proper run, rather than his last forgetful years.

Normal Member
    I think he is FAR too much a WWE man to go to TNA, A couple of years off followed by a part time schedule sounds best to me! and why else would they be building up del rio as much as they are if they think Rey is going to still be the major face mexican!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post

Vince has been known to bury those of a "darker tint" than himself

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Vince has been known to bury those of a "darker tint" than himself
    I love it when people use phrases like that though. Hyperbole much!

I'm sure some kind of denial/rebuttal/I was only joking and/or exaggerating is imminent too.

If he did he would wrestle about 2 maybe 3 matches and be out for more than a year i think it is just retirement for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I love it when people use phrases like that though. Hyperbole much!

I'm sure some kind of denial/rebuttal/I was only joking and/or exaggerating is imminent too.

I find it funny because the apparent idea of "slavery" is different than what I learned from history class. Most "slaves" didn't make hundreds of thousands of dollars every year, nor were they allowed to spend it how they saw fit. Yet, people will make claims such as this and even spread it to their own personal working experience - "My boss is such a slave-driver." I can't help but picture a bull whip when I hear this term and I can promise you that no one with internet access has had a boss with one in his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Really don't see a point for Rey to really do this. It would be in his best interest to stay with WWE and do what many of the other legends are doing nowadays working backstage and on other WWE related projects and possibly doing appearances every now and then. He would most likely make more money as well.

I'd love to see Rey in TNA. I think he could help TNA more so than what Hogan, Bischoff, and Brooke have done cuz his large fan base along with being an active wrestler.