Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I seriously hope TNA doesn't do this. Rey has nothing to offer TNA. They already have Kurt Angle, Hulk Hogan, and Sting for name brand value. Let them build up young guys who we can invest in.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Y is it that everytime a wwe or tna star contract is about to run out. People say oh he should go to tna or vise versa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Obama View Post
    Y is it that everytime a wwe or tna star contract is about to run out. People say oh he should go to tna or vise versa
    My thoughts exactly. Most people's train of thought seems to go like this:

"Oh, he's gone from WWE. Next stop TNA!!!"

Its like other companies don't exist to some lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Like I said he more then likely to go to AAA then TNA....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Probably because most don't see high priced stars(Randy, Rey, Roode, etc., etc), really wanting to go down the ladder, instead of up. In WWE talents case, skipping TNA and going straight to ROH or some other smaller indy, unless they are small time talent, like Trent.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

yeah rey is done that knee is jakked what does a luchadore who can't fly bring to the ring , I think legends deal is imminent the idea of rey being on spanish commentary is a good one a mexican taz

He needs to just retire, just leave

I think in the end, it's whoever can offer the best paycheck. But who knows, maybe Rey will decide to relinquish his dream of being a Spanish soap opera producer; ) My point is, he's gonna end up where he wants to. Guy has given us 20 + yrs of that impossible stuff he does in the ring...surprised he lasted this long. Either way, good luck to him. He paved the way for the average guy who stood less than 6' and could become a Superstar in Wrestling entertainment. Just took a shot of whiakey to you Mysterio! CHEERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    A few years ago I would have laughed in anyone's face at the mere mention of this. Sure, there were obvious reasons why it might have been beneficial for him to make the jump--not money wise, but the schedule, among other things, would have surely been tempting, but no way a healthy(ish) Rey was gonna depart the financially lucrative McVinnieLand during the height of his popularity.

Should the divorce between Rey and WWE occur anytime soon, can you see him and Dixie coming to an agreement?.. Like, I'm not too sure if there's still a working relationship between TNA and AAA, but add ReyReyJr to that deal, and it would be happy days for all involved.

Thoughts, guys?

Firstly, I can see Dixie doing what she could to sign Rey so I do think it “could” be something that “might” happen. That being said, I doubt it will. If Rey had made this move about 3-4 years back, I think the relaxed schedule would have done wonders for his health. However, since there was no emergence of another Latin superstar, WWE was using him at virtually every event. Props to Rey for complying and doing all he could for his fans, but a TNA schedule “could possibly” have saved him from his last 2-3 surgeries.

Where Rey sits currently is still in the top position for Latino’s in WWE, but that gap is closing fast with the successful turn of Del Rio. Rey could jump to TNA but I think it would only be because of a chance to work with Chavo and maybe Hardy again or perhaps a chance to work with someone like Styles. I don’t see him walking in and saying “the only thing I ever wanted was to be the best Cruiser; since there’s no more Cruisers, I am gunning for the X-Title” as it would be WAY too unrealistic. Putting the money aside (which logically, WWE wins), I don’t think there is any pressing reason for Rey to go to TNA. From what I can tell, he never was a fan of Bischoff and the only person he has good ties with in the back is probably Lagana (I believe Dave is the one who was writing when Rey won his first WHC).

Collins had the best idea for where Rey “might” end up and that’s AAA. With Konnan being his close friend, I can see Rey heading for Mexico and supporting Lucha Libre, which has always been a greater passion of his as opposed to supporting another company to create diversity in the “mainstream” wrestling industry. Along with Konnan’s close ties to Rey comes the backlash that Konnan has spoken about TNA. It’s easy to assume that Rey has a bad taste in his mouth about the company without even performing for them. Rey might be close with Chavo, but I can see him joining back with K-Dawg before jumping to be with Chavito.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone