Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Not likely to happen IMO. He's a WWE guy, I can't see him going to TNA.
    Rey Mysterio doesn't need TNA. If he was to retire from in-ring competition in WWE, then I don't think he's that desperate to continue wrestling that he goes to TNA. I see him staying on in an ambassadorial role with WWE, making one off apperances and having one off matches every now and then. Another alternative I can see happening is him working a part time schedule similar to that of which HBK or Undertaker have done in the past.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    I'm kinda eh on this one; I think Rey needs tons of physical rehab. It would be best for him to heal before getting into anything again. If TNA signs him, they should be creative on his debut. Maybe start a storyline with a heel in the X-Division mocking lunchadores, and slowly tease Rey's debut while he recovers. Rey shouldn't be putting himself back out there to WWE's demanding slavery schedule.
    With some proper time off and recovery, Rey could still put on some amazing work.
    I honestly don't care where he ends up; I'd just rather have him have a proper run, rather than his last forgetful years.
    I'm with you there. I say he should take at least a whole 1-2 years off to properly recover before having a go at another run. I get the feeling that he always rushes himself back into action.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Not likely to happen IMO. He's a WWE guy, I can't see him going to TNA.
    Rey Mysterio doesn't need TNA. If he was to retire from in-ring competition in WWE, then I don't think he's that desperate to continue wrestling that he goes to TNA. I see him staying on in an ambassadorial role with WWE, making one off apperances and having one off matches every now and then. Another alternative I can see happening is him working a part time schedule similar to that of which HBK or Undertaker have done in the past.
    This.

He'll be WWE's man in Mexico, just like they have Carlos in PR. He'll help them with talents if they need it, make money, and get to relax with his family.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

He can go... it's not like it will hurt the WWE product or raise the TNA ratings. Plus, if he tries to wrestle the X-Division style, he'll suffer even more injuries than he does today.

His knee is obviously done. WWE had been banking on Mysterio/Cara down the line. Now that's nixed. What could TNA do with a 5'7" luchador with a jacked up knee? If Rey was smart, he would take a Legands deal or maybe even work on the talent staff...pretty sure he could eye some talented Luchadores better than HHH.

could it happen? Maybe. Should it? no. Rey is at the end of career. The moment he got suspended for the first 30 days, it was a clear sign that he was losing his touch. He should retire cleanly, take a legends contract, and help the younger talent especially the smaller ones.

Quote Originally Posted by venom28- View Post
    His knee is obviously done. WWE had been banking on Mysterio/Cara down the line. Now that's nixed. What could TNA do with a 5'7" luchador with a jacked up knee? If Rey was smart, he would take a Legands deal or maybe even work on the talent staff...pretty sure he could eye some talented Luchadores better than HHH.
    To be fair, HHH went after the most popular luchador of the current generation, complete with his own comic and whatnot. HHH's eye for lucha talent isn't bad.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

They couldn't pay for his medical bills all the time

Blog Entries
    I'm going say it possible...
    But the more I think of it, he will go to AAA and work with his friend Konnan... but I wouldn't rule out a short maybe 1 or 2 year stint in TNA.... Something that could rebuild the x-Division.. he one of the more popular American Luchadors.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Have him feud with Sangriento!...wait