View Poll Results: How would you rank the Wrestlemania Card?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll

1 2.13%

5 10.64%

8 17.02%

14 29.79%

7 14.89%

3 6.38%

2 4.26%

4 8.51%

1 2.13%

2 4.26%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I voted 3 simply because a lot of the matches are seemingly predictable and/or things we've seen before. Don't get me wrong, I hope to be surprised, but on face value, this card looks underwhelming.

The only match which looks fresh and exciting is the World Championship bout, and even then I have a feeling I'll be rooting for the heel. Let's just hope that Diva's tag match doesn't come to fruition.

WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012

Fresh Member
    I've gone for an 8, although I feel myself I may be being a bit generous. Although we've seen Punk/Taker before, it was 3 and a half years ago and Punk is certainly head and shoulders above where he was then, as a character anyway. I'm really looking forward to this one. Lesnar/Triple H I'm also looking forward to, mainly because I missed SummerSlam and have still not seen all of their match then, and despite its rather poor reception, I think the no holds barred nature of this one should make it entertaining. Cena/Rock is what it is, didn't like the idea of having it again, but now that I know it's happening I'm trying to embrace it and enjoy it while its around! I also like the Del Rio v Swagger feud, although it hasn't really reached the levels I had hoped as far as build up goes. The undercard isn't great, I think they've missed an opportunity to have some great contests in their, with the likes of Barrett and Cesaro nowhere to be seen right now. Ryback v Henry I quite like, and although the six man tag doesn't greatly excite me, if the shield can put on a match half as good as their last two, then it's on to a winner.
    Smell That!

As long as it's better than WM XXVII... But with the current card, it's definatly going to be better, 9 for me. agree fully with some of you with the lazy build up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Taking an idea out of Wrestling_Deluxes book on this thread. But How would you rate the Wrestlemania card, and your excitement for the ppv. On a scale from 1 being the lowest to 10 being the highest.

I'll give the card a solid 8. I would give it a 9 but I'm not really excited for The Rock Vs Cena. But I'm loving the rest of the card. We could have a great techincal match with Jack Swagger and Del Rio. CM Punk Vs Undertaker should be a show stealer, I have a feeling Triple H Vs Lesnar can be really brutal, Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan are in the same match (though its a tag match), The Shield are going against 3 of WWE's top stars, and if Ryback can shell shock Mark Henry it would be a great site.

Fandango and Jericho is rumored, but I bet those two will have epic Wrestlemania entrances if it does happen.

WWE Title Match:
    The Rock vs. John Cena

World Title Match:
    Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

The Undertaker vs. C.M. Punk

No Holds Barred Match:
    Triple H must retire if he loses.
    Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE Tag Team Title Match:
    Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston

The Shield vs. The Big Show, Randy Orton & Sheamus

Ryback vs. Mark Henry

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango is also rumored.
    Really think so far the matches that is already sat in stone looks good... Guess they going Fandano over Jericho somehow or at least get him some attention... Then was calling it the other day or last week when Bellas return a multi- diva match. I think it would be good if they could do more with IC and US title (multi 4 way or 5 pack challenge or even give the divas title some attention...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

A lot of rematchs the fact that UT will win and the very high likelyhood of cena winning the wwe title makes this a very crappy looking wm.

I voted 7, but I could have went 8 as well. It is the most solid card we've seen in a while. I'd rather see Jericho vs Wade barrett, Ryback vs Mark Henry is like the 3rd best option for Ryback behind Big Show and Lesnar. What happened to Cesaro? Divas title likely won't be up for grabs unfortunately which hurt the score as well. World title match is more solid than I expected when Swagger won the chamber. Tag title match is solid. I'm the minority who wants to see Cena/Rock 2 however, I don't want Rock/Cena 3 at Mania. Be better at Extreme Rules if you ask me. HHH vs Lesnar isnt a match I'm looking forward to. Rooting for Brock here, but of course he will lose. Taker vs Punk has the most intrigue mainly because Rock and Cena has missed shows recently.

I gave it a 3..some decent undercard matches, and Taker vs Punk look pretty good. The reason I gave it a low rating is simple, never in my life, have I made it to March 25th without being excited for Mania, and I have sat through a few bad ones, but this year, I have no excitement at all.

No doubt they are capable of delivering a good show, but the excitement is just not there for me this year.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Blog Entries
    a Lot of wasted potential this year

Ryback and Henry i will admit interests me
    but based on last years main event of Rock and Cena
    i'm actually considering avoiding Part II, it was that boring

Triple H and Lesner won't be bad but not exactly groundbreaking, especially the set up to it this time round
    Tag Titles, wasted
    Kane and Bryan Summerslam rematch would have got me a lot more
    Del Rio and Swagger, not bad, just not World Title standard
    the 6 man tag is okay with me as they've built the shield u to a good level to finally throw them a loss especially on the grandest stage of 'em all against 3 former WWE and World champs

this years won't be as bad a WM 27 (no WM could in my opinion)
    it'll entertain for the most part, but i don't see it a true WRESTLEMANIA standard

I am giving it a 1... But because all the other matches will suck big time

I will be watching the TAKER VS PUNK match only, this match gets a solid 10 from me and that is becaue it will steal the show... The cena vs rock match can burn in hell
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS