View Poll Results: How would you rank the Wrestlemania Card?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll

1 2.13%

5 10.64%

8 17.02%

14 29.79%

7 14.89%

3 6.38%

2 4.26%

4 8.51%

1 2.13%

2 4.26%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    WWE Title Match:
    The Rock vs. John Cena - 10

World Title Match:
    Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger - 6

The Undertaker vs. C.M. Punk - 9

No Holds Barred Match:
    Triple H must retire if he loses.
    Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar - 10

WWE Tag Team Title Match:
    Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - 7

The Shield vs. The Big Show, Randy Orton & Sheamus - 9

Ryback vs. Mark Henry - 7

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango - 6

Overall - 9

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    WWE Title Match:
    The Rock vs. John Cena - 10

World Title Match:
    Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger - 6

The Undertaker vs. C.M. Punk - 9

No Holds Barred Match:
    Triple H must retire if he loses.
    Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar - 10

WWE Tag Team Title Match:
    Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston - 7

The Shield vs. The Big Show, Randy Orton & Sheamus - 9

Ryback vs. Mark Henry - 7

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango - 6

Overall - 9
    This actually averages out to an 8. Chief.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    This actually averages out to an 8. Chief.
    Haha, didn't think someone would attempt to work it out.

I thought I gave 3 tens and a 7 for Del Rio.

I would place a rating of a "7" on this current card. Some interesting matches and some matches I could really care less about. But still it's WrestleMania and it's a MUST watch for any fan both hardcore and casual.

I'd say a 7 or an 8. Most matches finally have some decent build-up and it's not like the past two 'Manias where matches are getting showcased without any build-up.

And I'm also really excited for a few of those matches, plus Tag Titles will finally be defended again on 'Mania which hasn't been since 26.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I will give it a 7 based mainly on the top matches. The undercard doesnt look that great to me apart from Shield vs show,orton,sheamus. It just looks like they have thrown matches together at the last minute without planning. It all seems quite predictable to me as well. Miz vs Barrett will probably be added to the card. But I see there being too many matches so the main events may be shorter than expected.

I'm saying a solid seven at the moment. Some of these match up have potential to be extremely good, lets see if the reality can live up to the potential.

On a side note, it baffles me when people say that it's no good because the majority of the matches are re-matches? Er have you ever seen a Wrestlemania before? That's pretty much par for the course.

Blog Entries
    Ill give it a 7. Its above average, but still concerned for the undercard buildup. Where are things going. WWE has 3 weeks left, so 6 or 7 main shows to put midcard feuds together.

Blog Entries
    why everybody talking shit about mania. Its looking really good, theres an awesome, never before seen encounter between ADR and Swagger, with a good build up if i might add, with what happened to ADR's ring announcer on Monday. Triple H v.s. Brock Lesnar is working out this time around, last time it was just boring, with cheesy headlines, this time, they are having all out brawls, triple h kicking heyman's ass, and much more. Mark Henry v.s. Ryback may be about getting Ryback an OMG! moment, but its going to be a good match non-the-less. Hell No v.s. Dolph and Big E Langston, should be great too, having D-bry v.s. Dolph is always good for business, and having Kane in their to counteract Big E is good too, because we get to see his debut, and get to judge him, and the IWC loves to judge people .
    Taker v.s. CM Punk should be an awesome match as well, and for people saying that Punk doesn't look strong enough to win, maybe your right, but most people over the years have not looked good enough to beat Taker. It will be a classic, whether its predictable or not. John Cena v.s. The Rock may be a repeat of an utterly boring match last year, but everything deserves a second chance, just shut up, and watch, you might be suprised, the WWE has thrown a lot of curveballs in the past year or so. Chris Jericho's match is the only one that is shaping up to be a dissapointment, by no means whatsoever should Jericho be facing someone like Fandangoo, who the creative team is booking poorly. Shield v.s. Randy Orton, Sheamus, and obviously Big Show is shaping up quite nicely, despite the incessant need to ruin a good thing by booking 3 v.s. 3 over and over again, but i am excited for this match non-the-less, mainly for Randy Orton being in it. This Mania is shaping up really nicely, i am over-excited, and am ready to watch it, since especially this is my first time watching a ppv live. 5 months of saving up money pays off in a big way in just under 3 weeks.

Part timers make this mania sour, just like last year. I voted 6. I am looking forward to seeing blood in lesnars match and hopefully the streak ending.

Im interested in whoever Jericho or Cesaro wrestles.