Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I'm going to watch every undertaker Wrestlemania match in the next couple days and see how he developed over time. Has nothing to do with what you said but, yeah.
    One of my favorite Undertaker Mania matches was versus Orton. I genuinely thought RKO was ending the streak after reversing the Chokeslam.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Am i the only one that thinks henry will beat ryback? Hes a big unstoppable monster... and currently in his best run since he started... which coincidently made hom one of the best heels in the company. I see henry winning then hes pushed into the wwe title scene agaonst cena after extreme rules

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks henry will beat ryback? Hes a big unstoppable monster... and currently in his best run since he started... which coincidently made hom one of the best heels in the company. I see henry winning then hes pushed into the wwe title scene agaonst cena after extreme rules
    Thus far yes, you are the only one. Although I could see Henry winning via DQ, but he wont win cleanly.

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Cena Needs a heel to feud with after mania, if punk is taking time off then why not Henry?

I really think he may win this, saves even worrying about a shellshock! (probably not a clean win)

If he fail it'll end up in botchamania.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Thus far yes, you are the only one. Although I could see Henry winning via DQ, but he wont win cleanly.
    Why do you insist on speaking for everyone...
    ]

I'm not sure he can. He looks a beast, but I have always been more impressed with the strength of Cena and Cesaro.

I recall him struggling to lift Tensai a couple of months back on Raw.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.