Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bob Van Dam

Black Ninja!
    Why Bob Van Dam? Is that some kind of Ironic joke about the fact he is never sober?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Why Bob Van Dam? Is that some kind of Ironic joke about the fact he is never sober?
    Daniels always calls him that. I just find it funny.

Anyone else think that the Aces and Eight should've taken out Van Damn since his contract was expiring? Give them a nice little boost and make them look more menacing at the same time.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Im not sure i would like to see him back at WWE. Since i started watching TNA he's looked a bit off the boil and nowhere near what he was. Understandable because he's getting older, but he doesnt excite me anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

What? No one has made any tenuous Jack Swagger and weed jokes? You're all slipping up!

I think he'll ply his trade around the indies for a while then bow out.

Blog Entries
    RVD is awesome, one of my top 5 favorite wrestlers, who along with Jeff Hardy by all the luck in the world debuted in TNA on the exact first night i started watching TNA, it was unbelievable for me, and that shows how biased i could be on this comment. RVD has run his course, he put on awesome matches, is a true born star, but the only thing left for him is to retire or go to the indys, he will NEVER work for WWE ever again, and I'm saying this about a wrestler who is one of my all time greats.

Ive always kinda found him boring all the way back when I saw him as Rob Zolkawski.
    Been in the biz almost 25 yrs time to hang the boots up and lay back and fill the room with smoke.

Blog Entries
    I see him taking some time off before eventually resign with TNA in a few months time.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I was insanely excited to see him in TNA at first.

Since then he became stale and all of his matches are unmemorable and lackluster.

this. remember when abyss tried to kill him and rvd spent the return match preening to the crowd. no mental side to his game at all.

with tna going on the road I doubt he will resign unless he gets the kurt angle schedule and there is nothing left for him in wwe the only scenario I can imagine is if heyman gets a stable but thats a long long shot, I think roh may be an option the indies always bring the best out of the old guys.