Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bob Van Dam

Bob Van Dam

So all signs are pointing to RVD and TNA being done. For TNA this is absolutely great. RVD lost his spark and really had nothing else to accomplish being the TNA champ and X-Div Champ (possibly others?). Also, you have to think that TNA was paying him a pretty penny in order to have him come out of unofficial retirement for another run. This hopefully frees up some money and TV time to go and grab some of the talents off of their One Night Only cards.

As for the future of RVD I can see him going back to WWE to get lost in the midcard but I REALLY want to see him join Rhino down in ROH. I think it would be awesome for both sides and he could really put on some great matches down there.

BVD sucks... He's boring and his matches are bad. he became a botcher. I hope he will leave TNA and go to WWE or ROH, i dont give a fuck about them

I love RVD, he's the original reason I watched TNA, and I was super pissed when he lost the title to KK, I would love for him not to leave

I see him resigning or just do random indy events i don't think he will go back to wwe's schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I love RVD, he's the original reason I watched TNA, and I was super pissed when he lost the title to KK, I would love for him not to leave
    Don't get me wrong, I was insanely excited to see him in TNA at first.

Since then he became stale and all of his matches are unmemorable and lackluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I see him resigning or just do random indy events i don't think he will go back to wwe's schedule.
    WWE would probably give him a reduced date contract like they have with a lot of guys, but he wont go back because they wont let him smoke weed without getting penalized for it
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    WWE would probably give him a reduced date contract like they have with a lot of guys, but he wont go back because they wont let him smoke weed without getting penalized for it
    Another good point its $2500 for being caught smoking it!!

Didnt he JUST say that he would be sticking with TNA because they treated him better than WWE? I thought he was a free agent.. Maybe he meant that he'd be going to TNA once ready to return.

He's had a nice run in TNA and its time for both to move on. If TNA does deside to bring him back I hope its a payed per appearance type deal nothing long term. His matches are not at the level we've come to expect, but his name still has some value. I can see him signing a one night deal with the wwe for the Royal Rumble.

Though He's not the same as he was and by his own words, he's more of diva now and demands things that he never used to before, I would still be pleased to see him one more time in the WWE as a fan of his. However, I think he will end up re-signing with TNA eventually after taking some time off. It seems to suit him best and he seems keen on the good money but lighter schedule he's likely to still have if he sticks with TNA.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.