Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Fandango's getting people to not like him? That bastard! Oh...wait, I guess that's what heels do, huh. Get your head out of your ass, Jericho's putting him over as a heel, so we can all hate him more, Mission Accomplished. Doesn't matter if he "doesn't deserve it", it's going to be done, he's going to win, he's going to get legit heat, because that's what heels do

I have no problem with it. Both are fairly good(And I like the Fandango character.). Jericho has little to nothing to do for Mania, so why not put over Fandango, whether or not he just debuted. It'll probably be a good match, could probably get Fandango over more, while Jericho potentially leaves. Should be a good match up.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    I think putting jericho in a match against fandango its the worst thing that wwe could do, fandango its just debuting and his gimmick sucks big time.

Personally i would prefer to see a jericho vs barret or vs cesaro or even vs ziggler could have been better

So what do you gusy think?

and what match do you want to see jericho in?
    Seriously fella if they hold off on a Fandango debut and then he beats Jericho at WM he will instantly become over!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Seriously fella if they hold off on a Fandango debut and then he beats Jericho at WM he will instantly become over!
    could be, but i dont really like his gimmick a lot, i think wwe could do better thing with curtis

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    could be, but i dont really like his gimmick a lot, i think wwe could do better thing with curtis
    Like have him beat Jericho at mania!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

If they put Jericho in a match with Fandango at Mania, they must have some pretty big plans for Fandango. But I'm hoping that's not the case, since I'm no fan of Fandango but I'm sure fans of his will be happy if he does get a match against Jericho at Mania. If there's one guy who can help wrestlers get over it's Jericho. So this will help Fandango's career for sure.

Jericho is awesome for putting over talent but I think he could be used to further the status of other guys on the roster as Fandango just bores me and makes me cringe. The gimmick is pathetic IMO. Surely Wade Barrett would feel a big benefit from beating Y2J at WM???

His whole comeback has been weird. It's like he's trying to recapture Y2J from 1999, just like when he initially came back in '07. It's 2013 and I just don't feel there's room in this world for a character from 14 years ago.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    How do you figure he's emulating (or attempting to) the original Y2J?

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    guys this is probably just a far fetched idea and wont come into fruition
    wwe probably just thought this through and wont go with it
    recently several wwe officials are dissapointed in fandango's gimmick and are not really getting behind it at all
    it was more of a test they wanted to see if it would really work and it's not
    i highly doubt they would put on the line a match involving fandango vs jericho at mania..just for the fact that if they dont have much of a trust in him..i just dont see them really going forward with it..