Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Triple H vs Lesnar @ WM29

Where do you all see this story going if this is the case? Very good chance it won't be a clean win or HHH ends up beating Lesnar which i would assume is whats going to happen.

I almost feel as though now that punk is out of the title picture for now they may push Brock in to the title picture after wrestlmania somehow. What i would like to see is Brock win the WWE title shorly after and try and hold on to the belt longer than punk and break his record or tie it and see the 2 of them face off at wrestlmania 30 with heyman in brocks corner and punk somewhat of a face turn or revenge for heyman nuthugging Lesnar claiming lesnar is the better man.

It just seems to me that there are a few big ????'s surrounding Heyman, Lesnar, Punk. Maybe not but they haven't formed a faction and i guess we will see after wrestlmania 29 who the sheild is working for if they are working for anyone at all. Too early to tell what will transpire here.

Blog Entries
    Holding the belt would require Lesnar to appear A LOT more than he does.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What this smart man says. If lesnar held the title, it would be heading into a big ppv like summerslam, survivor series, the rumble, or wm. He would win it the ppv before hand, and hold it to that next ppv. He obviously wouldnt do house shows, and in building up a decent feud, they would eat up 3 to 4 appearances for lesnar. While its a nice idea, its an unrealistic one.

How could he hold the title for the same amount or more time than Punk between WM29 and WM30?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I can not imagine Lesnar here for 2 years without a World title reign. I believe he will be WWE champ, or may be WHC

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Lesnar is around less than the Rock. of all returns, Lesnar's annoys me the most. he has a lot of free time on his hands but shows up 10 times a year? He can have his two or three matches a year and disappear for all i care. so i truly hope he does not get a title run, unless he's losing to put over the champ.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Lesnar will break Rocks arm at one point this year setting up their match at Mania 30. In Brocks final year on his contract he will win the wwe title say at Royal Rumble 2015 against Cena or maybe Sheamus then Punk will win the rumble and Punk will turn babyface and beat Lesnar in an Extreme Rules match for the title Mania 31 2015.Sorted! There is a chance that Brock could beat HHH again dirty at Mania in a No Holds Barred match or something so Heyman gains control of the company and Lesnar is given an Iron Clad contract or something so he can come and go as he pleases.HHH then could then finally beat Lesnar at Hell in a Cell this year to end their fued. Although I dont think they will have HHH lose 3 manias in a row

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    Where do you all see this story going if this is the case? Very good chance it won't be a clean win or HHH ends up beating Lesnar which i would assume is whats going to happen.

I almost feel as though now that punk is out of the title picture for now they may push Brock in to the title picture after wrestlmania somehow. What i would like to see is Brock win the WWE title shorly after and try and hold on to the belt longer than punk and break his record or tie it and see the 2 of them face off at wrestlmania 30 with heyman in brocks corner and punk somewhat of a face turn or revenge for heyman nuthugging Lesnar claiming lesnar is the better man.

It just seems to me that there are a few big ????'s surrounding Heyman, Lesnar, Punk. Maybe not but they haven't formed a faction and i guess we will see after wrestlmania 29 who the sheild is working for if they are working for anyone at all. Too early to tell what will transpire here.
    The bolded will never happen. For that to happen, as Rob pointed out, Lesnar would have to appear a hell of a lot more often than he has done since returning and will be doing for his new 2 year contract (which is apparently for him to appear about as many times per year as he's done the past year). I mean, he's appeared less than The Rock during the past year, so I can't see wWE putting the title on him.

I can see Punk vs Lesnar happening at some point, but for a Lesnar title win to happen, then I'm going to need to see something to suggest that Lesnar's going to be appearing on a more regular basis.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I do want to see Lesnar, how can he be one of the most dangerous man in the world and can't win a match. Far as appearances goes, I guess people are forgeting Lesnar does have medical issues. That's why he had to retire from MMA.

Would be good seeing the belt on him again. Just need get him to make more apperences.