Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Del Rio's "knee injury"

I think it's funny how Swagger chopped his left knee but on RAW they taped and had the commentators talking about his right knee. Small details that should bee seen. Del Rio is too good to be in a cheesy feud with Swagger.

You sir are an idiot swagger is way better in ring than that Mexican, WE THE PEOPLE 'Murica

I agree with the crow... well maybe in a less offensive way... ah to hell with it! Dont tread on me! Swagger > del rio. Simple math there. Giving him ze was the best thing they couldve done for his career! They get legit heel heat. Some of the biggest jeers of the night. Throw the fact that swagger is amazing in the ring on top of that and you have a bonafide main eventer! Even though he has a bit of legal trouble atm i still see him pulling out the win at mania. WE THE PEOPLE

I noticed that last night too. Cole has made more errors in broadcasting since the start of 2013, than any time I can remember. He messed up another call this week (aside of the Del Rio knee thing).

Swagger has the best gimmick right now, but he sucks and gets practically no reaction. Ziggler is better than both of these guys and the fact that we get this mediocre WHC match with midcard guys that get no pop or heat from the crowd is a crime to Ziggler and the "universe".

We could have guys like D-bry and ziggler stealing the show at mania during the last few times of having a mainstream eye on the product (from lesnar and the rock) in a relevant title match, and creative belittles the top in ring guys to a tag team championship match when they aren't even in legitimate tag teams...just so I can watch swagger be in a world heavyweight championship match when 9 months ago, he was jobbing to santino marella...that is why he gets no reaction. This "insta-push" shit is getting old
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

swagger and del rio = nap time, at least with the divas you get eye candy, yes his new gimmick has made swagger twice as interesting, but 2x0= 0
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Huh...I guess I must be suffering from Schizophrenia, because I was hearing a lot of pro Swagger "USA USA USA" chants. Kind of like I thought would happen with his new character. That some regions would support him, some would hate him. Those chants will just get louder IMO.

But then again, I guess as Randy Orton's music says....voices in my head.

I dont really see how Ziggler could steal the show. I've been a fan of his for a long time, but I've noticed, outside of spots and accepting moves, his offense / in ring psychology needs A LOT of work. IMO, he's the single most overrated guy on the roster these days. Sure, he's an athletic freak, has the look and charisma, but when it comes to dictating a match (offensively), he is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    I dont really see how Ziggler could steal the show. I've been a fan of his for a long time, but I've noticed, outside of spots and accepting moves, his offense / in ring psychology needs A LOT of work. IMO, he's the single most overrated guy on the roster these days. Sure, he's an athletic freak, has the look and charisma, but when it comes to dictating a match (offensively), he is awful.
    zigs is a seller, he looks better when he loses xd
    but he is a good wrestler, but I think swagger is at the same level

Swagger just isn't believable...he's turned an edgy story line into nothing with his innovative "sneak attacks", and every match ziggler is in, even the one's he's been winning have been far more interesting than a few swagger bombs, corkscrew piledrivers, and a half ass ankle lock.

This is hands down the worst WHC feud since...swagger vs mysterio
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"