Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Will do. Has anyone played Sleeping Dogs? I have heard some good things about it.
    I'd venture to say that Sleeping Dogs is better than GTA4. It's shorter and there isn't all that much to do outside of the story missions, but if you can find it for a good price which I'd imagine it's down to a fair amount now that it's been out for awhile, I'd say give it a go. If you're into the whole Asian culture/Hong Kong action/police flick kind of vibe and you like games like GTA and Saints Row, you should find it entertaining. There's less gun play and more hand-to-hand, but the hand-to-hand is done real well. If you've played Arkham Asylum or Arkham City and you enjoy that kind of melee combat then you'll like fighting in Sleeping Dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Will do. Has anyone played Sleeping Dogs? I have heard some good things about it.

And thanks Tommy; that gives me a good idea as I have the 80 Gb system. What would you figure, about 4+ games should be downloadable onto the drive? I only ask because I usually play 2-3 games at a time as when one game gets to that point where it slows, or a challenge is racking my head, I can switch to another game to break away and regroup.
    Yup Sleeping Dogs is a really good game, it takes the best elements from certain games; interface from GTA, melee combat system of Batman Arkham games, Parkour elements like Assassin's Creed, atmosphere of the Yakuza games. Plus it's currently free on PSPlus!

Being late to the table I have a 320GB PS3, so having PSPlus is great for me with the number of games I can store.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Being late to the table I have a 320GB PS3, so having PSPlus is great for me with the number of games I can store.
    I got mine dead cheap, second hand off ebay, so it's the old 80GB one. I'd love to have that much space to play with though
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I got mine dead cheap, second hand off ebay, so it's the old 80GB one. I'd love to have that much space to play with though
    Fair play. It does make life easy having that much memory, I nearly bought a 500GB one not long ago but I'll wait for the PS4 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Yup Sleeping Dogs is a really good game, it takes the best elements from certain games; interface from GTA, melee combat system of Batman Arkham games, Parkour elements like Assassin's Creed, atmosphere of the Yakuza games. Plus it's currently free on PSPlus!

I second this.

I really enjoyed the Sleeping Dogs game! It was also refreshing playing a sandbox game where when you had a weapon, You really felt powerful as the early stages of the game is hand to hand combat.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

The Walking Dead game from Tell Tale games is amazing. It's also a very easy Platinum trophy

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.