View Poll Results: Which rivalry was better?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • E&C vs. Hardyz vs. Dudleyz

6 54.55%
  • Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Kenta Kobashi

5 45.45%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hey hey hey everyone, let's save the women's division talk at least until we get to Lita vs. Trish's matchup okay? Jp really, talk about whatever you want idc. I was thinking about using that promo for Lita/Trish when they get to their match-up, but now I think I'll post a match instead.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

Well i gotta go against everyone on this im afraid, E&C, The Dudleys and Hardys changed wrestling through out the world, They changed the meaning of the gimmick matches and moved everything to the next level. The amount of times they sacrificed theyre careers and bodies in this rivary is unmatched on probably never will be matched. On that note they have earned my vote
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Okay, I need to catch up on all of these posts. E&C vs. Hardyz vs. Dudleyz officially takes this one in a big comeback win by a score of 6 to 5. Congrats to them for advancing and sorry to Misawa and Kobashi, you guys did all you could, but I have a feeling it's gonna be hard to beat out the WWE guys in this tournament.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

LOL WWE UNIVERSE

"who is misawa? kobashwho? i confused. i frightened"

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    LOL WWE UNIVERSE

"who is misawa? kobashwho? i confused. i frightened"
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom