Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Faaaaannnndannnnnnnngo! I love that guy... His gimmick is awesome and has more depth then his sleaze one. Which in itself is still a good gimmick.
    No no no........it's Faaaan......daaaaaan..........go.....

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbb1976 View Post
    No no no........it's Faaaan......daaaaaan..........go.....
    No match for you.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Normal Member
    Havent they just done this though with Sandow? far too similar for my liking

Its hard to say I'm a fan of Fandango (a fanfango?), he's a ballroom dancer with an obsession for pronunciation who hasn't wrestled a minute yet on WWE TV. That said, the man - Johnny Curtis has impressed me with how he's tackled this gimmick. It's brutal, yet he's making Fandango entertaining because he's got charisma and a good look.

Of all the tough gimmicks to be handed (Ziggler as Nicky, Brodus Clay as a Funkasauraus, or even Kane as a Dentist), Fandango might be the single toughest one to ever break free from. It would be a shame if Curtis never got the chance to shine as himself because he's linked to this ridiculous persona. Time will tell.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    Epic fail.

Surprisingly, I really enjoy it. I couldnt care less if he hasnt wrestled yet. Love the name gimmick on the stage.

Normal Member
    Have him feud with jehrico after the whole "dancing with the stars" thing

maybe have a ballroom danceoff at WM30 - would need a whole year to build a match as big as this

more likley he will be jobbing to Sheamus within 3 months

I like him, I just don't like how Booker T said "next time I book that boy in a match he's going to compete" 2 weeks ago, then dropped it on Friday. But other than that, his name is fun to say, I think it'll stick

I'll be saying it tonight. FANNNNNN....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I like the gimmick a lot. He's making himself a obnoxious ballroom dancer, who won't wrestle if people can't say his name right. And it's working. I've heard people say he's getting X-Pac but still can't tell me how they differentiate between good heat and X-Pac heat, so I suppose the gimmick is working. They've also said he's gay and making gay men feel bad about themselves, and making fun of people with speech problems/

Having people say his name, and constantly getting it wrong(In his eyes/ears), only for him to give them lessons, is a good way to make someone come off as a dick. Plus, he gets to dance with relatively hot women, which goes hand in hand with Dirty Curty.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter