Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    I don't hate Ryback, but I'll never be a fan of his character.

Just because the kids chant "Feed Me More!", that dosen't make him main-event worthy. These are the same 10 year olds that start dancing when The Great Khali's music hits.
    Core audience demographic: children.

Reaction to character: Through the roof.

Venues said reactions occur: everywhere he friggin' goes.

Like it or not, if crowd reaction is what's worthy of getting placed in the main event, Ryback deserves it.

for me, I patiently wait Ryback's heel turn, I figure sometime before WM30
    Diamond Dallas Page: The TRUE Peoples Champion

CM Punk: YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU HAVE A VAGINA!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Where do I even begin with this?? Look at his typing style, yet he has the temerity to accuse others of coming off like 10 year olds. Huh.

Take a hike jack.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    I'm not following. Did my exaggeration get lost somewhere?
    Yes... Maybe on his mind?
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

We have to give him credit though; usually trolls don't last to over 150 posts around here. Kudos!

Clearly this kid doesn't know anything, gimmicks are always going to be recycled in wrestling maybe not the same way but in similar ways, and what every big guy who's bald reminds you of Goldberg now?? Did Nathan jones remind you of him too? Kids shouldn't talk like a grown up just because they read this website

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    We have to give him credit though; usually trolls don't last to over 150 posts around here. Kudos!
    11000+ and still annoying people daily....

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
    Clearly this kid doesn't know anything, gimmicks are always going to be recycled in wrestling maybe not the same way but in similar ways, and what every big guy who's bald reminds you of Goldberg now?? Did Nathan jones remind you of him too? Kids shouldn't talk like a grown up just because they read this website
    Nathan Jones should have ended the streak.

Blog Entries
    For marks like him, guys like Goldberg were the beginnings of wrestling. There was nothing before that worth bothering with and anything that came after that is lame by comparison.

Isn't it sad how these types of guys peaked so early that their own ego now gets in the way of them ever having a better time than they did then? It's called living in the past, I believe. I thought we'd gotten past the Goldberg comparisons. Plus, Ryback has been in the business for a longer time than Goldberg ever was.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    For marks like him, guys like Goldberg were the beginnings of wrestling. There was nothing before that worth bothering with and anything that came after that is lame by comparison.

Isn't it sad how these types of guys peaked so early that their own ego now gets in the way of them ever having a better time than they did then? It's called living in the past, I believe. I thought we'd gotten past the Goldberg comparisons. Plus, Ryback has been in the business for a longer time than Goldberg ever was.
    Ryback... Is ... AWESOME!!!