Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Never will be a Ryback fan!!!

The gimmick is stale no matter what anyone says. It is a rip off of Goldberg in every way. WWE tried to repeat the popularity of Goldberg through Ryback. I always said that he should have been a masked powerhouse who never speaked and just let his in ring aggression do the talking.

I would have been more invested in that than what they created for him because like i said before this is poor excuse of what creative failed to do with him. I know many buddies who went to live events that said more often than usual he gets no reaction from the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    The gimmick is stale no matter what anyone says. It is a rip off of Goldberg in every way. WWE tried to repeat the popularity of Goldberg through Ryback. I always said that he should have been a masked powerhouse who never speaked and just let his in ring aggression do the talking.

I would have been more invested in that than what they created for him because like i said before this is poor excuse of what creative failed to do with him. I know many buddies who went to live events that said more often than usual he gets no reaction from the crowd.

If you disliked every wrestler who had a similar gimmick as another wrestler you would hate everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post

If you disliked every wrestler who had a similar gimmick as another wrestler you would hate everyone.

LMAO!!!! Exactly like YOUcanCALLmeCRACK said... "If you disliked every wrestler who had a similar gimmick as another wrestler you would hate everyone"... I'm not a big fan of Ryback. And I really DON'T enjoy his match's AT ALL. However, this gimmick fits him well.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO.....thats so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you disliked every wrestler who had a similar gimmick as another wrestler you would hate everyone........

How the hell does that even make any sense i don't know. Forums must be a bunch of 10yr olds again.

how do you figure i would hate EVERYONE who had a similar gimmick. Break that sentence down and repeat it to yourself over and over and than think about it........oh boy here we go again!!!! no offense but make sense will ya!

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO.....thats so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you disliked every wrestler who had a similar gimmick as another wrestler you would hate everyone........

How the hell does that even make any sense i don't know. Forums must be a bunch of 10yr olds again.

how do you figure i would hate EVERYONE who had a similar gimmick. Break that sentence down and repeat it to yourself over and over and than think about it........oh boy here we go again!!!! no offense but make sense will ya!
    You can't be serious

Black Ninja!

How old are you?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I don't hate Ryback, but I'll never be a fan of his character.

Just because the kids chant "Feed Me More!", that dosen't make him main-event worthy. These are the same 10 year olds that start dancing when The Great Khali's music hits.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    How old are you?
    He probably has the same age he mentions on his post...
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

Blog Entries

Oh my.......

I'm not following. Did my exaggeration get lost somewhere?