Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    i find the money in the bank match at svr 2011 more grueling to play than in the past svr games
    the controls are so fucking hard!!!!!
    how am i supposed to get a grip on the briefcase if the controls mess it up so badly that when it comes to pull it down I FUCKING LOOSE MY GRIP! and if i keep loosing it after three times i fal out of the fucking ladder making someone else climb the ladder when im recovering laying down on the mat and then they grab it and they win it!!!! it pisses me off badly seriously...
    This is the reason why I never finished John Morrison's/End the Streak and Christian's RTW. The ladder matches gives me a headache.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Thats why I like that match. Because other ones end too quickly. Having a match with 6 people, and being a ladder match always makes for a longer, and more entertaining match.
    but u dont get it!!!!
    if its against the freaking cpu!!!! they dont loose their grip but u do1!!!
    if its online multiplaying u have more chances since the controls own flaws exist for everyone but seriously the wwe svr players online used to be a bunch of hacking tools at least that's how i remember my failed attempts against hackers back in 2006

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    This is the reason why I never finished John Morrison's/End the Streak and Christian's RTW. The ladder matches gives me a headache.
    EXACTLY
    i once tried to use the rock to win the mitb match and i couldnt do it and guess who won!!!!?????!!!!
    ZACK RYDER!!!!

Blog Entries
    EXACTLY
    i once tried to use the rock to win the mitb match and i couldnt do it and guess who won!!!!?????!!!!
    ZACK RYDER!!!!
    Maybe you should read a guide if you wan't that achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Maybe you should read a guide if you wan't that achievement?
    what do u mean???

Blog Entries
    what do u mean???
    Look up how to get the ______ achievement on SD vs Raw 2011 for Xbox 360, on Google.

Blog Entries
    I'm playing WWE Universe for the first time since getting SvR 11 in October and I got to ask what in the blue hell is so fun about it? The thing just randomizes controls most of the things while you just sit there and play. Why in the hell is Primo out of all people getting #1 contender spots for the WWE Championship?!? THQ has to be joking this shit! I hope they bring back GM mode to replace Universe mode because it was fun and IDK why they took it out in the first place.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I'm playing WWE Universe for the first time since getting SvR 11 in October and I got to ask what in the blue hell is so fun about it? The thing just randomizes controls most of the things while you just sit there and play. Why in the hell is Primo out of all people getting #1 contender spots for the WWE Championship?!? THQ has to be joking this shit! I hope they bring back GM mode to replace Universe mode because it was fun and IDK why they took it out in the first place.
    exacly
    lol it just randomizes a series of singles and tag team matches its basically it, the outcomes and the betrayls and the sneaky attacks are so often this game just makes wrestling unrealistic and dull

Blog Entries
    I am having serious issues beating Paul Bearer in RTWM, the biggest issue is that I only need to unlock two characters, The Rock and the hooded guy and I have everyone, so it is really frustrating being so close yet so far. BTW I am using R-Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    I am having serious issues beating Paul Bearer in RTWM, the biggest issue is that I only need to unlock two characters, The Rock and the hooded guy and I have everyone, so it is really frustrating being so close yet so far. BTW I am using R-Truth.
    u kno how to unlock the rock right? i think u have to go through undertaker's RTWM and complete all of the secondary challenges that happen in several weeks
    the druid i think u obtain him by winning the battle royal against the druids on taker's rtwm aswell
    it doesnt matter who u use on that rtwm