Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    this game sucks when it comes to the wwe universe mode they should just TAKE THAT SHIT OUT
    why advertise it? it is a system completely based on a series of random events that oftenly get repeated
    the wrestlemania matches are about only 6 of them and oftenly repeated just with different competitors
    for some fucking reason my michael mcguillicuty caw is always on the top 10 for the wwe tittle.
    that's fucked up oh and yoshi tatsu has won the wwe championship before
    can u imagine? a jobber getting the wwe tittle?
    yea screwed up game with fucking random decisions
    THQ needs to errase that shit out and bring back the gm mode.
    4 PPV period (Smackdown!):
    (c) Undertaker loses to Chris Masters (CHRIS FUCKING MASTERS)
    (c) Masters loses to Cena
    (c) Cena loses to HHH
    (c) HHH loses to Undertaker

Also: Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan are tearing up Raw over the WWE championship. Good shit on Raw, terrible on Smackdown (and somehow, Taker always gets two matches at 'Mania, and never loses the "beat the streak" one, even though I got a HBK-Taker rematch last time).
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    WWE Champ-Alex Riley fueding with Edge.

World Champ-Jack Swagger feuding with The Undertaker

Tag champs-Drew Macntyre and Cody Rhodes feuding with JTG & R-Truth

US Champ- Evan Bourne feuding with Shameus

IC Champ-Kane feuding with Curt Hawkins

Womens champ-Beth Phoenix feuding with Laycool

Divas Champ-Natalya feuding with Maryse
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    WWE Champ-Alex Riley fueding with Edge.

World Champ-Jack Swagger feuding with The Undertaker

Tag champs-Drew Macntyre and Cody Rhodes feuding with JTG & R-Truth

US Champ- Evan Bourne feuding with Shameus

IC Champ-Kane feuding with Curt Hawkins

Womens champ-Beth Phoenix feuding with Laycool

Divas Champ-Natalya feuding with Maryse
    not bad for you
    but idk how to get rid of yoshi tatsu on the top 10 and what to do with my michael mcguillicuty caw
    i used my kurt angle caw which is on the top 10 aswell to use him and beat mcguillicuty in every single match so that he hopefully drops down from the top 10 but like before a wrestlemania my michael mcguillicuty caw was on the number 10 spot contender and right after that "he was not even on the card" he jumped up to position number 4!!!!!! WTF

Blog Entries
    Its been hilarious reading about how crappy the game randomizes everything.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Its been hilarious reading about how crappy the game randomizes everything.
    holy shit u bet...
    its bcuz of the universe mode that i dont play that game anymore...
    im sorry but i completely lost interest in it since i have unlocked pretty much everything
    the only fun thing with this game is a few tlc matches
    if I want real action i would play smackdown vs raw 2005 in a triple threat tag team ladder match
    those matches were INSANE
    altho the controls were sloppy and the graphics sucked but STILL very amusing to watch and play

Blog Entries
    not bad for you
    but idk how to get rid of yoshi tatsu on the top 10 and what to do with my michael mcguillicuty caw
    i used my kurt angle caw which is on the top 10 aswell to use him and beat mcguillicuty in every single match so that he hopefully drops down from the top 10 but like before a wrestlemania my michael mcguillicuty caw was on the number 10 spot contender and right after that "he was not even on the card" he jumped up to position number 4!!!!!! WTF
    The worst part is that that my CAW Eric Bishoff is Mr. MITB. I don't know what the hell to say to that.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    The worst part is that that my CAW Eric Bishoff is Mr. MITB. I don't know what the hell to say to that.
    why do u let eric bischoff compete? just put him as a vacant spot if u dont put him on raw or SD he wont be chosen to compete at the universe mode

Blog Entries
    For a challenge, I played Smackdown vs Raw 2008, or 2009, in a MITB bank, with the highest rated superstars, on legend difficulty. It always took more than 30 minutes to win.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    For a challenge, I played Smackdown vs Raw 2008, or 2009, in a MITB bank, with the highest rated superstars, on legend difficulty. It always took more than 30 minutes to win.
    i find the money in the bank match at svr 2011 more grueling to play than in the past svr games
    the controls are so fucking hard!!!!!
    how am i supposed to get a grip on the briefcase if the controls mess it up so badly that when it comes to pull it down I FUCKING LOOSE MY GRIP! and if i keep loosing it after three times i fal out of the fucking ladder making someone else climb the ladder when im recovering laying down on the mat and then they grab it and they win it!!!! it pisses me off badly seriously...

Blog Entries
    i find the money in the bank match at svr 2011 more grueling to play than in the past svr games
    the controls are so fucking hard!!!!!
    how am i supposed to get a grip on the briefcase if the controls mess it up so badly that when it comes to pull it down I FUCKING LOOSE MY GRIP! and if i keep loosing it after three times i fal out of the fucking ladder making someone else climb the ladder when im recovering laying down on the mat and then they grab it and they win it!!!! it pisses me off badly seriously...
    Thats why I like that match. Because other ones end too quickly. Having a match with 6 people, and being a ladder match always makes for a longer, and more entertaining match.