Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47
  1. #1
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314

    Angry Now I may be a chill guy....

    I have accepted the "blame SG" stuff......but DON'T YOU EVER confuse that as stupidity.

    Laid back as I am, I won't tolerate immaturity from posters. thedbw101, making homophobic remarks doesn't make you cool. It only makes you look bad.

    We are lenient but we aren't stupid.

    Respect, to me, is the most important thing in life.



  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I have accepted the "blame SG" stuff......but DON'T YOU EVER confuse that as stupidity.

    Laid back as I am, I won't tolerate immaturity from posters. thedbw101, making homophobic remarks doesn't make you cool. It only makes you look bad.

    We are lenient but we aren't stupid.

    Respect, to me, is the most important thing in life.
    When I read this, I pictured you with the rage of the character in your pic. Who is that BTW?

  3. #3
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    When I read this, I pictured you with the rage of the character in your pic. Who is that BTW?
    A poster that entered. Hating CM Punk but he went on with homophobic remarks.

    Look, I can deal with the whole "Blame SG" crap but remarks like that, no....I can't let that slide. We are human beings....jesus christ...



  4. #4
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Whoa did I miss something?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #5
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Whoa did I miss something?
    Some poster came in with big news that was already mentioned. Later on, watching RAW he started saying he hates CM Punk with no legitamate reason other than he "looks" gay. Then making homophobic remarks in chat.

    Now I don't know about you, I showed him the door for his immaturity but he will be back.



  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I have accepted the "blame SG" stuff......but DON'T YOU EVER confuse that as stupidity.

    Laid back as I am, I won't tolerate immaturity from posters. thedbw101, making homophobic remarks doesn't make you cool. It only makes you look bad.

    We are lenient but we aren't stupid.

    Respect, to me, is the most important thing in life.
    Damn, I guess I will be a little more respectful, given the fact that I have basically no respect for anyone, or myself.

  7. #7
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Guys sounds like a wanker.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Guys sounds like a wanker.
    I haven't done that for months due to a disease I'm suffering from, please be respectful in a thread that talks about respect.

  9. #9
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Guys sounds like a wanker.
    You read it?



  10. #10
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Bischoff View Post
    I haven't done that for months due to a disease I'm suffering from, please be respectful in a thread that talks about respect.
    Wasn't directed towards you.

    And I'll be respectful to the request of being respectful in a thread that requests respect.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.