View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 83 of 95 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Hey, since Punk said this week that if UT gets counted out or disqualified it doesn't count, does that mean UT's win over Giant Gonzales at WM 9 no longer counts???

Short answer for me personally....NO...I don't want to see the streak broken.

I'm completly torn, I voted no.

I voted no because Undertaker doesn't deserve to lose one of the greatest records in professional wrestling. Personally I think it would tarnish an illustrious carrer.

On the flipside, if he were to lose the streak, it would create a huge superstar. If someone gets to end the streak, they should be a new guy that will be there for years after, I mean if someone beat him and then left it would really ruin it. If it is broken, that person shouldn't lose at for at least the next 2-3 Wrestlemanias.

If a new guy was to break it, theres no one on the roster atm that deserves to do so, or has that potential.

Blog Entries
    No, not unless for the right reasons..... It think when he retires he will be undefeated..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I can see this being a strong match and PUNK nearly getting the edge, But i feel since it is a huge deal and VINCE thinks it would be a money maker either way

TAKER has full say if he wants the STREAK to end at WM29... I feel he will go 21-0
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

If he returns next year, he should defend the streak against Y2J!

Should Undertaker's last match be against his brother Kane?

I know The Undertaker and Kane have had a million matches and have feuded constantly since Kane made his debut in 1997. They have wrestled each other multiple times at Wrestlemania, and to me have had pretty entertaining feuds. So my question is should The Undertaker's last match be against his brother Kane. And not only that, should Kane be the one to finally end the streak at Wrestlemania. Some may not like Kane, but I think Kane is one of the hardest workers in WWE history. He has put over more talent, and I consider him to be one of the most talented big men in the history of professional wrestling. I'm not saying the streak should end, but I think if someone was considered to do so it should be the Devil's favorite demon Kane. I feel Kane and Undertaker should have one more Hell in a Cell match at Wrestlemania, (better than the one they had in 2010) and Kane should be the one to beat The Undertaker. After they hug or what not and that could be the ending of the Deadman's awesome career.

Thoughts on Undertaker's last match being against Kane?

Blog Entries
    Kane should end his career at a non-WM ppv. However, IF they were to make them face off at WM, it would be a given that Kane would end the streak.

Blog Entries
    No, Taker's last match should be at Wresltemania 30 where he beats John Cena.

The alternative for me would be to have him retire at Survivor Series (the ppv where he debuted) 2014 where he 'passes the torch' to a new guy in a buried alive match.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'd love to see them set up some sort of magical finish whereby Undertaker wins and disappears in a flash of lightning and smoke etc.
    That or have both Undertaker and Kane both fall into a grave during a buried alive match and have someone or something else dump the dirt on top, I'm thinking having a similar set up to the last buried alive match and have the JCB appear to dump the soil on it's own. OOoo or have a flash of lightning trigger it!

Kane does feel like a perfect final opponent for Undertaker, definitely a better choice than Cena and, unless 'The Ascension' Conor O'Brian is on the main roster and suitably successful (and over), I can't think of anyone else.

Divas to believe in.