View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 33.90%
  • No

    39 66.10%
Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 944
  1. #811
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    This guy will do it
    That guy should be shot for being so boring....

  2. #812
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,408
    Blog Entries
    3




  3. #813
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post



    What's with all the pictures of shit people...


    Also you deeeeed it.

  4. #814
    Senior Member Marx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    344
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    After undertaker wins against punk, 3MB should come out and challenge him to a second match. They should squash him and end the streak at 21:1 then undertaker retires and is never seen again out of pure shame ...
    Squash him? Let Undertaker dominate until Heath does a schoolboy pin, that's what I say. Have the streak end with Heath Slater pulling the tights of the American Bad Ass.

    There would be a riot. It would save the American television store economy, because people will throw stuff through the screens.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

  5. #815
    I accidentally voted yes but i wanted to vote no


    I believe having Taker lose will destroy a 20 year plus legacy and the best streak in pro wrestling. Also no one will remember how Taker created that legacy but they will only remember how he lost and from who he lost.

    Also Taker doesn't deserve to lose at WM




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #816
    Why isn't there a "Don't care either way" option? If taker loses now I cant see anyone else getting 20 straight wins at wrestlemania and he retired HBK, who's stayed retired and is thus fairly unique

  7. #817
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    "Everything that has a beginning ... has an end." - Oracle from The Matrix.

    If the streak must end, then Punk is the perfect person to do it. If it doesn't, it won't hurt me either.
    That doesn't mean Taker's end should be a loss




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I accidentally voted yes but i wanted to vote no


    I believe having Taker lose will destroy a 20 year plus legacy and the best streak in pro wrestling. Also no one will remember how Taker created that legacy but they will only remember how he lost and from who he lost.

    Also Taker doesn't deserve to lose at WM
    That would be the point, Taker passes the torch onto the guy who beats him, so at WM, people will be focused on the guy, not how good the show would be if Taker were there

  9. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    That would be the point, Taker passes the torch onto the guy who beats him, so at WM, people will be focused on the guy, not how good the show would be if Taker were there
    Yeah and that will destroy a legend just in an effort to build a guy. Just no




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I doubt it will. I think it will just be a normal match with some high spots. I'm still excited for it, and considering that last year Taker was in a gimmick match, I'd rather see him in just a normal match
    I thought Brad Maddox was the segment killer. Put prime time players at the top of the list.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.