View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 79 of 95 FirstFirst ... 29 697778798081 89 ... LastLast
    Honestly I vote yes. But only if it is done right. And by right I mean the person who beats him at mania has to be someone the company can trust not to walk anytime soon and someone they want to be the biggest heal ever. And really the only person I can see doing that at this time is Punk. Not because I am a Punk fan its just that he is the only one that makes sense to me.

IF taker loses at mania the one that beats him will be an insta heel. That person will get booed like crazy. And since alot of us like to think that WM 30 might be when he finally hangs it up it would make sense for him to face Cena. So he loses to Punk this year and gets his one last match next year and beats Cena. This gives Punk crazy heel heat and instantly gives him something to hang over Cena's and everyone else head. He has beaten Taker at Mania, which no one else has been able to do.

First of all the streak is impressive entertainment wise but don't forget that this is all pre planned. Taker is what Hogan use to be to the WWE, in fact i would go as far to say that he is a notch higher than hogan in a few ways. Takers streak should not end as this is what it was suppose to be for a very long time now and i agree with someone else here that if it were to end the only superstar that should end it should be his brother KANE. Kane is a joke these days and i wish they would make him darker like back in the days when he first arrived on the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    First of all the streak is impressive entertainment wise but don't forget that this is all pre planned. Taker is what Hogan use to be to the WWE, in fact i would go as far to say that he is a notch higher than hogan in a few ways. Takers streak should not end as this is what it was suppose to be for a very long time now and i agree with someone else here that if it were to end the only superstar that should end it should be his brother KANE. Kane is a joke these days and i wish they would make him darker like back in the days when he first arrived on the scene.

A start would be growing a goatee...Something just isn't right about the only visible face skin being bare.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

For me no not really!

Blog Entries
    This is a good question and I have two answers, yes and no.

NO

The Undertaker should never be beaten in a WM match by anyone on the current roster. I think right now anyone beating the Undertaker would be a bad move. Most of the people in the WWE would not be believable and the few that could muster it, Triple H, Punk, and John Cena don't need it and it would possible hurt their career in the long run.

Yes

If he lost to the right person at the right time. Right now there is not a right person and the right time would be Undertakers last match.

So right now the NO has it unless they can find that right person. The next Rock, Stone Cold, or Y2J even but right now that person is not with the WWE.

How about the end of this years WM lights go out after the match. When the lights come on a man dressed in black appears (early 20s) standing over the body of taker. Story line builds up to find that Taker has a son and at next years Wrestlmainia taker loses and passes the torch his son a new upcoming wrestler.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttyprot View Post
    How about the end of this years WM lights go out after the match. When the lights come on a man dressed in black appears (early 20s) standing over the body of taker. Story line builds up to find that Taker has a son and at next years Wrestlmainia taker loses and passes the torch his son a new upcoming wrestler.
    And it is........The Ascension - Conor O'Brien!!!!

Book it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttyprot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

Book it.
    I'm all for that for sure.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

Book it.
    You really think the rat could be the one to end the streak? Even with the 'Taker's son gimmick?

He has a son...Use him lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.