Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As I've clearly said already, as far as EWNCW and I are concerned, the stance on IC work is that it isn't an obligation, it's a choice.

Obviously I think it's beneficial, and it's fun (at least IMO). But not everyone enjoys it, and it's not fair to force someone to do something thy don't enjoy.
    That being SAID< I disagree with anyone who says that it doesn't add anything or that it isn't beneficial. In shows, you're restricted to promoing with whoever you're booked to face. In the thread you have the chance to feud with pretty much whoever you want. This also gives the creative boffins in charge the chance to see what you can do without guidelines, and it gives us the chance to see who we can book in feuds through seeing who works well together.
    Case and point: William Carlin vs Kayden James. One of the better feuds that's gone through EWNCW. This feud was brought about when Grind and Poot started IC'ing against each other in the discussion thread.

Like I say, it' snot an obligation or forced (at least not in my book) but it's certainly encouraged and it's a choice that's there for everyone to do it if they want.
    Without writing a massive ton about this subject. The bolded of what Tommy said is pretty much my opinion.

This is my last topic on this matter because the basics of the discussion are being repeated,..

I've seen food used to describe promos and IC'ing, And all go down the same line,

some of you like apple pie, others like cake.......either way to much of either is eventually going to make you sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Why can't the IC'ing be icing roses or a fancy border around the cake?
    I thought icing was taking meth haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    This is my last topic on this matter because the basics of the discussion are being repeated,..

I've seen food used to describe promos and IC'ing, And all go down the same line,

some of you like apple pie, others like cake.......either way to much of either is eventually going to make you sick.
    Too true. This man talks sense.

All this talk about cake and icing made me back some brownies and put icing on them dammit. Yummy

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Black Ninja!
    Cake.

Oh, ICing? Right.

For me, the only redeeming quality about ICing is its ability to present new feuds to a creative team that they otherwise wouldn't have thought of. Really, though, putting out quality promos each week (or whenever we have shows nowadays) should be the goal of every E-Fedder. A fed owner might be happy to see his discussion thread active because of your IC work, but he'll be ten times happier to read a killer promo.

As dar as what should fill up the discussion threads, that's easy. Talk to each other. Get to know each other as people. Shoot the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.