Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    When things become TOO predictable, people start to question why they're even watching it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I know his accomplishments. Obviously better resume than Knox or so on. I think they could have done better than D-Lo to be honest. I figure there is some main event or former world champion out there that would have been a better choice.
    Yeah they could have chosen better but I reckon we go with it, wed have it now, lets make the best of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    One off championship game? Sure.
    All those other regular season games? Not as much.
    It would be like watching Wrestlemania while knowing the results, but not watching any other match before it over the course of the year. PErsonally, if i read the results to Raw, NXT or Impact, then the chances are I wont bother watching.
    I don't read the results though. Wrestling>reruns or other garbage that is on other than sports of course.

Blog Entries
    Op: one person complains something is predictable, and then all of a sudden coming out of the waters is a giant fan base of computer geeks, laptops in hand, behind the person backing up his point as if he is a genius and should be on wwe's creative team.

Predictability I have no issue with in itself, but when it is blatant too much so I have a problem, like it has been obvious that Cena will beat the Rock at Mania since Raw 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dolphins kill sharks though....
    Suddenly my views on sex seem somewhat vanilla, never involved Dolphins or Sharks before

Oh and I was a Fan of D-Lo, before he broke Droz's neck he was an aggressive wrestler with a different style to most. After that he seemed very timid in the ring, which I guess is understandable. I suppose when Austin and Owen broke other peoples necks the fact they didn't put them in wheel chairs allowed them to keep their edge.

I cant say I've been shocked by any of the reveals yet, more surprised that Master's didn't end up in it than who did. I think the Taz turn was nicely out of the blue but he doesn't seem to have a rank in the group and he's not an active wrestler so its hard to take his involvement seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Predictability I have no issue with in itself, but when it is blatant too much so I have a problem, like it has been obvious that Cena will beat the Rock at Mania since Raw 2000.
    You have a time machine?