Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dolphins kill sharks though....
    Small indiscrepancy.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I always view it as.. "It is not about the ending.. It is all about the journey that is taken to reach it".
    See this is the case sometimes, but other times it's obvious the entire journey and just becomes boring. In the cases of A&8's I love everything about it, and didn't think most of it was predictable (DOC and Knux notwithstanding)

  3. #13
    God merhardt03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mid-West Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,230
    Blog Entries
    1
    Post of the week, and its only Sunday
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Well it only does in most Cena feuds lol

  4. #14
    If they complain about it being Predictable and come on this site and read the news and forums. Then they are there own worst enemy.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    When did it become terrible if it is predictable? I'd rather have seen Bully Ray be the leader of Aces n 8s than someone who you didn't expect like D-Lo Brown being the VP. Who in the hell is going to listen to an attitude era jobber? Things predictable is good if you ask me than we receive. Example: 2009 Rumble when we had Matt Hardy instead of Christian being the attacker. I would have loved to have seen a tag match between those tag teams.
    By being predictable, it's not really a shock. What's the point in watching something when you already know exactly what's going to happen?
    That's why people complain. It's akin to playing a game on easy. I guarantee viewership for ANY sport/competition would decrease massively if they revealed results an hour before kick off. So of course being predictable is terrible.
    There's a difference however between obvious and predictable. There has to be some other kind of option available to create that little bit of doubt.

    In essence, predictable isn't bad when there's even a slither of a chance of the outcome being different. It's when that predictability is blatantly obvious; that's the problem. Ex; Cena winning the rumble a few years back or The Rock beating CM Punk at Hell in a Cell.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  6. #16
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    I'm quite happily watching the 2001 royal rumble payperview an I know exactly who wins what. It's still pretty watchable!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    By being predictable, it's not really a shock. What's the point in watching something when you already know exactly what's going to happen?
    That's why people complain. It's akin to playing a game on easy. I guarantee viewership for ANY sport/competition would decrease massively if they revealed results an hour before kick off. So of course being predictable is terrible.
    There's a difference however between obvious and predictable. There has to be some other kind of option available to create that little bit of doubt.

    In essence, predictable isn't bad when there's even a slither of a chance of the outcome being different. It's when that predictability is blatantly obvious; that's the problem. Ex; Cena winning the rumble a few years back or The Rock beating CM Punk at Hell in a Cell.
    Well, Bully Ray being the Aces and 8s leader was predictable, but we have no idea what is going to happen next. It is just like watching a super hero film. you know that Superman or Batman is going to win the battle vs the villians. How did they do it is is why you tune in. If someone told you your fav sports team won the championship, would you not watch it if you knew before hand?

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    D'Lo was midcard and he held the European title 4 times and the IC 1 time. Certainly more accomplishments than Mike Knox or DOC but these characters are only going to be as credible as fans let them. If they don't get over, blame the ignorant fans. I do.
    I know his accomplishments. Obviously better resume than Knox or so on. I think they could have done better than D-Lo to be honest. I figure there is some main event or former world champion out there that would have been a better choice.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    When did it become terrible if it is predictable? I'd rather have seen Bully Ray be the leader of Aces n 8s than someone who you didn't expect like D-Lo Brown being the VP. Who in the hell is going to listen to an attitude era jobber? Things predictable is good if you ask me than we receive. Example: 2009 Rumble when we had Matt Hardy instead of Christian being the attacker. I would have loved to have seen a tag match between those tag teams.
    When people discovered they have an innate disability that stops them from refusing to read online reports and whatnot. Blame something else. Sure some things are obvious, but with the expanse of the internet, it just became a matter of reading a few reports, and basically learning the ins and outs.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Well, Bully Ray being the Aces and 8s leader was predictable, but we have no idea what is going to happen next. It is just like watching a super hero film. you know that Superman or Batman is going to win the battle vs the villians. How did they do it is is why you tune in. If someone told you your fav sports team won the championship, would you not watch it if you knew before hand?
    One off championship game? Sure.
    All those other regular season games? Not as much.
    It would be like watching Wrestlemania while knowing the results, but not watching any other match before it over the course of the year. PErsonally, if i read the results to Raw, NXT or Impact, then the chances are I wont bother watching.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.