Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why do people complain if something is "predictable"?

When did it become terrible if it is predictable? I'd rather have seen Bully Ray be the leader of Aces n 8s than someone who you didn't expect like D-Lo Brown being the VP. Who in the hell is going to listen to an attitude era jobber? Things predictable is good if you ask me than we receive. Example: 2009 Rumble when we had Matt Hardy instead of Christian being the attacker. I would have loved to have seen a tag match between those tag teams.

Blog Entries
    D'Lo was midcard and he held the European title 4 times and the IC 1 time. Certainly more accomplishments than Mike Knox or DOC but these characters are only going to be as credible as fans let them. If they don't get over, blame the ignorant fans. I do.

Its not terrible if things are predictable in some cases. Looking at it(Bully Ray heel turn)- it did catch me off guard at the time, but I really should have seen it coming- Either way- I'd have liked it. A & 8's needed it, its what TNA needed and Bully deserved the title. Plus Bully, while great as a face, is best in heel mode. Dating back to his ECW days, he really knew how to get under a crowds skin and really piss them off. And the guy still has it in him to this day. As for D-Lo, I've always liked him and can understand him as a member- VP maybe not, but at least a member(you know to let the guys in at the begining of the angle)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Yes...Predictable doesn't always mean bad.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yes...Predictable doesn't always mean bad.
    Well it only does in most Cena feuds lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    D'Lo was midcard and he held the European title 4 times and the IC 1 time. Certainly more accomplishments than Mike Knox or DOC but these characters are only going to be as credible as fans let them. If they don't get over, blame the ignorant fans. I do.
    :'D no truer words have been said.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

I always view it as.. "It is not about the ending.. It is all about the journey that is taken to reach it".
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I always view it as.. "It is not about the ending.. It is all about the journey that is taken to reach it".
    That's my approach to sex....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's my approach to sex....
    Mine's very similar to Ryback's sayings..."Shark! Swimming With Dolphins! FINISH! IT!....Then afterwards...FEED...ME....MORE...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Mine's very similar to Ryback's sayings..."Shark! Swimming With Dolphins! FINISH! IT!....Then afterwards...FEED...ME....MORE...
    Dolphins kill sharks though....