Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    In the words of Dean Ambrose himself...NOPE.

The villians always get what's coming to them. The Sheild won at TLC and Elimination Chamber. It's time for them to lose and the faces to get some payback.
    Nowhere, nowhere,nowhere, NOWHERE near that time yet! Two ppv victory's certainly doesn't constitute the villains fair share of wins.So my answer is yes, without question.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I think they'll end up taking Ryback out, so he can go after Henry for what he did, and Show can get his revenge on Shield(or try)

This coming Smackdown, Ryback gets the strongest slam in the world. Then again...and again....and again...Over...And over...And over...So I think that settles that factor.

Black Ninja!
    Three win winning streaks don't impress me...

But show will end up in the Match instead of ryback.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

They don't need to win. If anything losing would give them more of a reason to attack people.

Blog Entries
    I'd rather see Show vs Shield 3 on 1, that way their win will be most plausible. Have Orton turn on Sheamus before WM. That's how I would book it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    They don't need to win. If anything losing would give them more of a reason to attack people.
    I disagree with this. They only have like 3 matches. book them strong. Why have them lose now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'd rather see Show vs Shield 3 on 1, that way their win will be most plausible. Have Orton turn on Sheamus before WM. That's how I would book it.
    I like this scenario. Plus, I mean they have beat several great teams cleanly, so they don't really need to win cleanly. They just need to win to stay relevant for a while IMO.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

This coming Smackdown, Ryback gets the strongest slam in the world. Then again...and again....and again...Over...And over...And over...So I think that settles that factor.
    I think I've gotten spoilers for next week and results from Friday confused...

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I think I've gotten spoilers for next week and results from Friday confused...
    Yea cause that just happened on Friday. Which is why I assumed it was Ryback and Mark Henry at WM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I take it you missed Smackdown. It's going to be Sheamus, Randy Oton and Ryback vs The Shield at Wrestlemania.

As for them coming out on top, why not? It won't really serve as any real significant win, other than the fact that they won at WM but losing might mean that there's something for them to prove; meaning that the Shield might have to try to beat those thee again. I don't it'd make sense to build a long term feud between them which is why a win will have better chances of The Shield moving on to other things.
    After Mark Henry hit 3 worlds strongest slams on Ryback... havent they been building henry vs ryback at mania for a few weeks now anyways? Thought it was clear the first time Show attacked Reigns that Show would be going up against the Shield.

The only way I want the Shield to win this match is if Orton turns heel and joins the Shield over the course of the match! Imagine... Big Show kicks out of a Triple Power Bomb! Orton finishes Show off with a Punt!

Blog Entries
    I'd go with that scenario. I would love it if Orton was part of the Shield, he needs something to make him relevant again.