Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Should The Shield Win at Wrestlemania?

Just a question, The Shield are undefeated right now, and the question is should there undefeated streak continue past Wrestlemania.

For me I think Wrestlemania is where most people would think The Shield will be ended once in for all, but know that Big Show is in the match, I thought it would be an awesome Wrestlemania moment for The Shield to do there triple powerbomb on Big Show at Wrestlemania to win the match. Though they did it before, I think it will really send a message that those three are here to stay. I like The Shield and I hope they could make it to Summerslam. I like Randy Orton, Big Show, and Sheamus but were talking about a team that defeated the super-team of Ryback, Sheamus, and Cena. So I think the team they lose to must be an amazing team, I'm not sure whom, but I don't think The Shield should lose at Wrestlemania.

Thoughts?

Personally, it comes down to who do they face after.

Sheamus/Ryback/Cena should have been done at a later date, because at the moment, there is no active combination of people(As far as status) that they can beat that is better than the aforementioned 'super trio'.

As far as should they lose? I think so, not really much more teams they can face.

If they win, they need to get the tag-titles and do the freebird rule.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I thought Show was out of that match??

I wouldn't have a problem with them remaining undefeated. Keep booking them strong otherwise it's going to go south, very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I thought Show was out of that match??

I wouldn't have a problem with them remaining undefeated. Keep booking them strong otherwise it's going to go south, very fast.
    He is? Oh I didn't know. I can't see anything else for Big Show at WM.

Black Ninja!
    Three win winning streaks don't impress me...

But show will end up in the Match instead of ryback.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

They don't need to win. If anything losing would give them more of a reason to attack people.

Blog Entries
    I'd rather see Show vs Shield 3 on 1, that way their win will be most plausible. Have Orton turn on Sheamus before WM. That's how I would book it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    They don't need to win. If anything losing would give them more of a reason to attack people.
    I disagree with this. They only have like 3 matches. book them strong. Why have them lose now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'd rather see Show vs Shield 3 on 1, that way their win will be most plausible. Have Orton turn on Sheamus before WM. That's how I would book it.
    I like this scenario. Plus, I mean they have beat several great teams cleanly, so they don't really need to win cleanly. They just need to win to stay relevant for a while IMO.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I take it you missed Smackdown. It's going to be Sheamus, Randy Oton and Ryback vs The Shield at Wrestlemania.

As for them coming out on top, why not? It won't really serve as any real significant win, other than the fact that they won at WM but losing might mean that there's something for them to prove; meaning that the Shield might have to try to beat those thee again. I don't it'd make sense to build a long term feud between them which is why a win will have better chances of The Shield moving on to other things.

I think they'll end up taking Ryback out, so he can go after Henry for what he did, and Show can get his revenge on Shield(or try)
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter