Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Mike adamle... Worse than hitler...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #12
    Jonathan Coachman

  3. #13
    cole!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  4. #14
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,395
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mike Adamle was fantastically bad. There have been others equally as bad, but they never stuck around as long as Adam, which makes his offence on the world of wrestling that much greater. Where was Jim Cornette to slap the piss out of him after every broadcast? That would have made him do his homework before shows.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #FreeBodom

     

  5. #15
    Mark Madden

    Most of the younger guys here may not remember him. He was in WCW near the end. This guy was like the most annoying person I have ever heard commentating for any sport.


     





  6. #16
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Mike adamle... Worse than hitler...
    Hitler was a commentator?

    Mike Adamle for sure. He messed things up on a regular basis.
    Cole when he was in heel overdrive mode was unbearable.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Hitler was a commentator?

    Mike Adamle for sure. He messed things up on a regular basis.
    Cole when he was in heel overdrive mode was unbearable.
    Even Don West was better as a heel




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #18
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Hitler was a commentator?

    Mike Adamle for sure. He messed things up on a regular basis.
    Cole when he was in heel overdrive mode was unbearable.
    Politically I guess you could say so....


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #19
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,275
    Blog Entries
    6
    Hitler was one of the best public speakers like, ever. No matter what he did, that guy could really capture an audience. No pun intended either.



  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hitler was one of the best public speakers like, ever. No matter what he did, that guy could really capture an audience. No pun intended either.
    Martin Luther King and Hitler were the best public speakers.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.