Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47555657
    Blog Entries
    Interesting times, thats for sure

brutal bergers vs red dragon. good tag opening match. elgin vs aj..good match, that went to a time limit, so there is no #1 contender. 5 more minutes was added until cole ran in hitting both with his belt, which brought out jay briscoe and cole ran off to be stopped by steen then running off into the crowd i really really hope they end this "champion" crap. for 2 matches, it was a good show.

Just finish watch Supercard of Honor,RD Evans is the only entertaining wrestler in ROH right now,I'm a big fan of Evans ever since his lawyer gimmick for the Embassy and as Archibald Peck in Chikara(his feud and storyline with Mr.Touchdown was very well done).I enjoy Mark Briscoe antics,the guy lives up to his persona,crazy mofos,last time I watch Bennett wrestle in full match was when he manage by Brutal Bob,decent wrestler,looks like Aaron Paul from Breaking Bad.
    I didn't like Ciampa even when his under The Embassy,the reason maybe because of his finisher Project Ciampa,he injured his knee and yet he still use powerbomb lungblower as finisher,the straight powerbomb to the mat could've been better finisher.
    Jay vs Cole is really brutal,but I just couldn't get into it,its just big spot after big spot,chairshots after chairshots...those hit doesn't have meaning to it,I rather watch Mick Foley vs Orton Backlash 2004 ppv.

Jay vs Cole is really brutal,but I just couldn't get into it,its just big spot after big spot,chairshots after chairshots...those hit doesn't have meaning to it
    was the crowd chanting unnecessary violence? i forgot where, i believe it was jay Briscoe i cant remember who he was facing and there were chair shots and after the crowd started standing unnecessary violence. it was pretty funny.