Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Man. That iPPV was......[Buffering...... 15%]
    I was about to buy the ppv, but my computer has been running slow. That and with the ippv, I just couldn't bring myself to buy the ppv.

More issues with the iPPV that is really disappointing.

It seems the Briscoes are heading out of ROH; it's being speculated that it's a WWE devvy deal, or they are just taking some time away from ROH.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    It seems the Briscoes are heading out of ROH; it's being speculated that it's a WWE devvy deal, or they are just taking some time away from ROH.
    That and the complete removal of all iPPVs makes me thing ROH is going backwards right now.

I really looked forward to the iPPVs. Shame that they couldn't get their streaming issues together. Hopefully they do the VOD for awhile and get a third part to come in and handle the streaming. Ever since the Sinclair buyout it seems like the company has lost it's heart. The roster is still excellent though with a lot of dudes primed for a title run.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    That and the complete removal of all iPPVs makes me thing ROH is going backwards right now.
    Sinclair doesn't seem to be doing much for them. They should look into running big TV events, from about 8 to midnight, if the iPPVs aren't working. Or see if Sinclair can't help them in some other way.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

It's pretty pathetic that a Telecomunications company can't figure how to broadcast a live show.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    It's pretty pathetic that a Telecomunications company can't figure how to broadcast a live show.
    Agreed. Can't see many investors being interested in a company that is failing to broadcast live.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Agreed. Can't see many investors being interested in a company that is failing to broadcast live.
    I don't think it's having an adverse effect on them. They are in the top ten, I think, station owners and are still buying up stations.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

So, apparently Jay and Mark are done with ROH. Their contract has expired and supposedly ROH will not renew them. Word is this is in part to tweets that were made by Jay back in May. I'm curious how this is going to work with Jay being the World Champion.

Here is a link to the story

Quote Originally Posted by Ring Side News
    ROH World champion Jay Briscoe and his brother, Mark Briscoe, are officially finished with Ring of Honor. The status of the ROH Title is unknown at this time.

The Briscoes's contracts expired and will not be renewed. The decision was made in response to Jay's tweets in early May vowing to shoot anyone who teaches his children about marriage between same-sex couples.

Sinclair Broadcasting became aware of the tweets and had ROH try to handle the issue in-house by having Briscoe issue a public apology and donate his pay from two shows.

At Sunday's TV tapings in Baltimore, Md., both Briscoes were written off television.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing