Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    I was disappointed with ladder war 3 because the Briscoes should've won that match,not trying to be racist here but I think the reason Kenny not getting busted wide open it's because of his dark skin.

I'm intrigue of Jacobs/Corino/Steen storyline right now,I just want to know whats gonna happen next.

Blog Entries
    I felt Briscoes should have won too, would have made more sense with the Briscoes already having a feud set up with WGTT.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

MAN UP

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post

MAN UP
    Fuck,I mean I watch alot hardcore matches that involved blood,thumbtacks,barbwires,lighttubes,nails but still I cringed by just look at that picture,damn thats a thick blood.

It looks even worse on video, the blood was all clotted and dangling from his face and shit by that point of Ladder War III.

The Briscoes are my absolute favourites for doing bladejobs. They always, *always*, bleed a gusher.

Blog Entries
    The best bit about the Briscoes for me is although they are some of the best hardcore wrestlers in the business, they also put on some great regular tag matches

Just watched the Lethal/Generico match from this week's episode. They last 6 or so minutes was intense!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    I'm yet to watch it, will watch tommorow, am seriously looking forward to it. What is it? Around 3 1/2 *with Bennett/Jacobs 2*

Also great news, ROH has signed TJ Perkins!

I'd say 4* good action. Crowd wasn't very much into Lethal tho. They def was a pro-Generico crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

EPISODE 3

The Reader's Digest version of the following post: Skip to the 25 minute mark or so and just watch it from there.

Richards vs. Strong was in the ***3/4 - **** range. It's not as great as their Final Battle 2010 or Honor Takes Center Stage matches, but an incredible match for free TV between two wrestlers with fantastic chemistry together. It didn't last the entire episode as I had predicted, rather going around 20 minutes... which I think benefitted the match in hindsight, since it ran a lot tighter than their previous matches with less MOVEZ~ spots and finisher-kickout stuff. To me though, it lacked the great storytelling and build-up that the other two matches had, and it was hurt somewhat by the crowd being awful.

Tomasso Ciampa also wrestled Andy Ridge in a three minute glorified squash. A total nothing match that you should skip, unless you've never seen a Tomato Chompa match before. (I'm really starting to like the guy... far from the greatest worker in ROH, but I reckon he's the most likely candidate on the roster for getting snapped up by WWE/TNA. Mostly because of his build, but whatever. Also, he has an awesome powerbomb backbreaker finisher.)

Other shit:
    - More of those "inside ROH" packages for Ciampa and Richards/Stong, just non-offensive recap material.
    - Cornette interviews The Briscoes in the ring about WGTT and ANX etc. I think Corny said dem boys fight the All Nights for #1 contendership on next week's episode. I'm fairly sure DBDIX renders the whole promo obsolete, but let it serve as a reminder of how intense Jay and Mark can be on the mic.
    - Nigel does his "who do u fink iz gonna win da main event" schtick to a random person in the crowd.... only for the guy to yell for Kevin Steen. Obvious plant, but Nigel's response is pretty golden.
    - Only ONE plug for the website this week! (unless the capper decided to crop them out of my copy)