Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast
    I wish ROH would come to a channel people actually get. They went from a channel nobody gets to a company that only has 15 channels in the US and those channels are limited to the cities they are in . So almost nobody still gets it.

At least they have it on the internet this time. I hope they put it up on the internet after it is done broadcasting since I guarantee I'll probably be working 90% of the time it is on.

Shit just got real.

yeah i wish i got to seem them in aussie...would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post

Shit just got real.
    whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone. Is Davey Richards still on his "if I don't win the World title in my next match I quit" deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold the phone. Is Davey Richards still on his "if I don't win the World title in my next match I quit" deal.
    Oh yeah, I remember that.... I'm pretty sure they either totally aborted that angle, or that was from before he took on Roderick back when he was teasing retirement. Haven't heard it being brought up lately, anyway.

Oh yeah, I remember that.... I'm pretty sure they either totally aborted that angle, or that was from before he took on Roderick back when he was teasing retirement. Haven't heard it being brought up lately, anyway.
    Ok, just wondering because as much as I like Davey Richards I think if they took the strap off of Eddie right now it would hurt him more than it would help Davey.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

More hype

June 26th motherfuckerssssssssss

More hype

June 26th motherfuckerssssssssss
    that card is the best i have seen in any promotion in 2 years!

I wanna see this match! Gonna be a classic!

#REAL!