Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    So, apparently Jay and Mark are done with ROH. Their contract has expired and supposedly ROH will not renew them. Word is this is in part to tweets that were made by Jay back in May. I'm curious how this is going to work with Jay being the World Champion.

Here is a link to the story
    They gave themselves about a month to hash it out, so I'd imagine their fine for now.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    So, apparently Jay and Mark are done with ROH. Their contract has expired and supposedly ROH will not renew them. Word is this is in part to tweets that were made by Jay back in May. I'm curious how this is going to work with Jay being the World Champion.

Here is a link to the story
    Actually, turns out that their departure was in the works months ago and this was all planned.

http://pwinsider.com/article/78504/t...pdate.html?p=1

So yeah, this whole situation just got dumber.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Personally I would have had The Briscoes admit that they where both leaving the company. And thought for there last match they would face any tag team in the world. Then have the GM come out and say something like "You guys beat every tag team there is to beat on the indy circuit, so now for your last match you two will face each other." Something like that then at the end of the match they both hug and leave to the applause of the fans. But that's just me.

Random. But does Michael Elgin remind anyone of Dr.Death Steve Williams. There's something about their style and look it's just so similar.

And Adam Cole is ROH Champion looks like Elgin missed out.

there hasnt been too many shows i enjoyed, last week was good. hopefully it continues

really dont think there is anything to like about salis young

ricky and richards started off slow and picked it. not a very typical but it was there, just not full blown to the max

eddie and steen was a typical high spot match

man, roh with their highlight shows