Threaded View

Ring of Honor thread

So, ROH have announced their next live iPPV - 9th Anniversary Show - for February 26th 2011, with the folliowing matches on the card so far:

ROH Title: Homicide vs. Roderick Strong (c) - Well, Homicide vs. "whoever holds the belt", in case Strong drops it to Jay Briscoe in a couple weeks time. I was kinda disappointed with Homicide's match against Daniels at Final Battle, so I really hope he steps up his game on this PPV. Roderick Strong is awesome though. In hindsight, I'm glad he didn't lose the title so quickly at FB, because he deserves better than that.

ROH Tag Titles: All-Night Express vs. Kings of Wrestling (c) - Should be great. KoW are one of the best tag teams in wrestling today, they've done some great shit in the indies and Pro Wrestling NOAH and any other promotion they've appeared in. Don't count out ANX though - they're incredibly underrated as a tag team as well. Rhett Titus is the fucking man.

The Briscoes vs. Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin - This is gonna be off the fuckin' charts.