Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tag Titles @ WM

Blog Entries
    Hell No vs Big E and Ziggler looks like the match we'll see.

I'd rather see a multi man match though. The triple threat we saw last year on the pre-show between The Usos, International Air Strike and The Colons was excellent and was definitely worthy of being on the main show.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    I think, to make things bigger, have Big E. and Dolph Ziggler win the Tag Team Titles, and the loss from Tell Hell No will fuel their breakup and into (yet another) Daniel Bryan vs. Kane feud. Also, later that night, Dolph Ziggler cashes in and becomes the new World Heavyweight Champion! This would make Ziggler - a now-double champion - a legit threat and main eventer as World Champion. Shortly afterwards (maybe on Raw?) AJ defeats her former friend Kaitlyn to become Divas Champion. Thus, making this trifecta group of AJ, Big E. (whom is also NXT Champion) and Ziggler a dominant one.
    Right on the money.. They have been using Ziggler in any possible way since he won the MITB-briefcase and these big wins you talk about are in my own eyes the only possible way to get him on top of the foodchain.. It's time to REALLY give him the ball and let him run with it...

Normal Member
    I think, to make things bigger, have Big E. and Dolph Ziggler win the Tag Team Titles, and the loss from Tell Hell No will fuel their breakup and into (yet another) Daniel Bryan vs. Kane feud. Also, later that night, Dolph Ziggler cashes in and becomes the new World Heavyweight Champion! This would make Ziggler - a now-double champion - a legit threat and main eventer as World Champion. Shortly afterwards (maybe on Raw?) AJ defeats her former friend Kaitlyn to become Divas Champion. Thus, making this trifecta group of AJ, Big E. (whom is also NXT Champion) and Ziggler a dominant one.
    Sounds like a plan to me, from nothing to major heel force overnight!

I still reckon they should let Big E appear with his NXT belt, means more people may take an interest in the NXT show and makes him look more like a star for the future and a threat.

Blog Entries
    Ya'll got too much faith in Ziggler. Langston hasn't even had a televised match yet on the main shows. Ziggler Vs Jericho is going to be your match with Langston playing bodyguard roll, like always. Ziggler will get the win here b/c Jericho likes putting over the younger talent.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    I think Ziggler & Big E Langston can win. It will keep Ziggler busy for a couple of months
    Plus it'll be good for him to brag about for whe he (if he does) cash in Money In the Bank and s wins the World Title. The he is WHC and Tag champ at the same time.

I don't think Vince McMahon has that much faith in Dolph Ziggler.

Blog Entries
    peronally i don't want the titles defended,
    but i'd do it this way

have Team Hell No drop the titles to Rhodes Scholars before Mania

Bryan and Kane implode which leads to their antcipated rematch from summerslam

Have Ziggler cap off his feud with Jericho since both are falling into obscurity at the current moment

As for the titles, have them defended in a filler match with rhodes scholars against the new age outlaws since that match never happened

just seems like the most interesting route, for me
    continuity, you know

but it seems like this won't happen in the least

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Melevolent 27 View Post
    Wil there even be a match?
    They have brought back The Rhodes Scholars, so I foresee them in a match with Team Hell No.
    I really think a 4 way match is the way to roll here, with Ziggler having a win over Bryan and Kane this week, I think they get added to the match, I also think the return of The New Age Outlaws has gone down well this the fans, while these guys are not really ring fit, the dont need to be in the ring at all times, and dont need to win, which makes them great entertainment, great high spots for the crowd.
    So I say, 4 way, Fatal? or Elimination? For time sakes I guess Fatal.

Fatal 4 way.
    Champions, Team Hell NO
    vs The Rhodes Scholars
    vs Ziggler & Big E Langston
    vs The New Age Outlaws

This seems like a fun match, should be full of high spots, these guys are all great preformers, who will put each other over, hell Brock can come out and ruin TNAO night, putting him over further as a heel for the night, and later. This adds further depth to the drama of finally crowning new tag champs,
    I can see both Scholars and Zigglers getting the win.
    Can anyone else?
    I like that idea, excluding NAO. I'm sure there is nostalgia, and fans of the attitude era are glad to see that they can still work a match, but I'd rather not see them at Wrestlemania. I'd rather just see a Team Hell No vs Ziggler and Big E vs Rhodes Scholars. Personally, I'd like to see Scholars get the titles and have a run.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    It's going to be Team Hell No vs Ziggler & Big E Langston. cause they been building that feud for like 2 weeks.
    Yep! New champs and a zig cash in on one night!

I think it should be team hell no vs ziggler and big e. hell no win, but it doesn't really matter because ziggler will cash in after del rio retains to win the the title

I think Rhodes scholars will be in the rumoured 8 man intergender match and then they could finally win the straps at extreme rules