Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Afternoon IWC

  1. #1
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Glasgow,Scotland
    Posts
    106

    Afternoon IWC

    Well Afternoon All,

    My name is Ross, And after reading all your original names I somewhat regret having a generic username now!

    I am as you would guess a Wrestling Fan who follows TNA WWE, ROH and some British indie stuff (in no particular order)

    I also love playing the TEW series (and WWE13 on occasion) for all you fellow bookers but have never been in an E-fed

    Looking forward to interacting with you all , and I may start a book on how long before someone questions my grammar or spelling or tells me that my opinion is Irrelevant on who the VP of A+8's is due to having Spud as my Avatar and posts less than 5K.

    I will be avoiding blogging for that above reason, but am looking forward to all your responses on my thoughts on the wrestling industry as a whole.

    Also if anyone can tell me whatever happened to Hade Vansen I would be most appreciative.

    Ross

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,755
    Welcome to the boards.

    Yeah my username had a massive amount of thought put into it.

    Hade Vansen disappeared into the ether!

    Oh and mind the penguins.

  3. #3
    Come and play with us rossmiller84, come and play wth us for ever and ever.


  4. #4
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Glasgow,Scotland
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Come and play with us rossmiller84, come and play wth us for ever and ever.

    Is it weird i find this strangley arousing?


    The Paul Heyman Sig, Not the Girls! that would be wrong

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,979
    Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    Well Afternoon All,

    My name is Ross, And after reading all your original names I somewhat regret having a generic username now!

    I am as you would guess a Wrestling Fan who follows TNA WWE, ROH and some British indie stuff (in no particular order)

    I also love playing the TEW series (and WWE13 on occasion) for all you fellow bookers but have never been in an E-fed

    Looking forward to interacting with you all , and I may start a book on how long before someone questions my grammar or spelling or tells me that my opinion is Irrelevant on who the VP of A+8's is due to having Spud as my Avatar and posts less than 5K.

    I will be avoiding blogging for that above reason, but am looking forward to all your responses on my thoughts on the wrestling industry as a whole.

    Also if anyone can tell me whatever happened to Hade Vansen I would be most appreciative.

    Ross
    Welcome to the boards

    Enjoy yourself and yes i am a girl LOL

    Just for clarification LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    Is it weird i find this strangley arousing?


    The Paul Heyman Sig, Not the Girls! that would be wrong
    HAHA! Well saved

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    Is it weird i find this strangley arousing?


    The Paul Heyman Sig, Not the Girls! that would be wrong
    Haha you're going to fit in just fine around here!

    And as Wade said mind the penguins but also watch out for leprechauns small but feisty feckers!!

  8. #8
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Glasgow,Scotland
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Enjoy yourself and yes i am a girl LOL

    Just for clarification LOL
    Thanks, I could of done with clarification like this on my last trip to Bangcock! But i didnt have my laptop with me.

    Thanks for your welcome all !!!

  9. #9
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    Thanks, I could of done with clarification like this on my last trip to Bangcock! But i didnt have my laptop with me.

    Thanks for your welcome all !!!
    Hi. Welcome to EWN. I'll be your waiter, how may I be of service?

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,979
    Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    Thanks, I could of done with clarification like this on my last trip to Bangcock! But i didnt have my laptop with me.

    Thanks for your welcome all !!!

    You is well suited here LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.