Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pistol-pete View Post
    first let me say that AJ Styles is my favourite wrestler and that he is the most talented wrestler i have ever seen. YOUR WELCOME. Oh and he was the reason why i first watched TNA)

If u havnt watched this weeks impact, then this might spoil aj styles' return.

I have to say it was a great mark out moment. Because as an AJ fan, im really glad to see hes in a great storyline for once.

AJ styles music hit (big pop from fans) but no one came out. THEN bad influence come out with LOD attire(they look cool) and james storm faces daniels. Then AJ comes nocks KAZ and then HITS a pretty sick looking clothesline to james storm. Only AJ can make a simple move like a clothesline and put STYLE into it.

Im guessing he hit storm for costing him a title match for the rest of the year. Which makes sense. I also loved how AJ looked mysterious and you didnt know if hes heel, face, or whats his plan.

IM really happy that AJ is in this pretty cool storyline and i cant wait for next week now.

What are your thought on his return and what do you think this is going to lead up to.
    Ill be honest, I didn't get to watch this weeks Impact as I was at work, but I did read it. Originally, I was like "oh, Styles is turning heel by attacking Storm", but your point of Storm costing Styles a World title shot for a year, does raise the question of, is styles heel, is he faces, is he just doing this for revenge. I'm looking forward to where this storyline goes

When Sting returned during the NWO storyline, he went and attacked other WCW wrestlers.
    So now are we going to have Styles do the same thing, next week we probably get to see him do it again.
    Don't rehash the NWO shit

I think he will almost have to be a face as they've already got half the roster in Aces n Eights...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvine View Post
    When Sting returned during the NWO storyline, he went and attacked other WCW wrestlers.
    So now are we going to have Styles do the same thing, next week we probably get to see him do it again.
    Don't rehash the NWO shit
    Yeah don't use NWO material

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Thread should be titled "Bad Influence still the most interesting thing about TNA"

Quote Originally Posted by bleedo View Post
    I think he will almost have to be a face as they've already got half the roster in Aces n Eights...
    6 active wrestler, 1 guy from management, and 1 guy from the announce booth equals half the roster. Wow I didn't know TNA only had 16 wrestlers.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Black Ninja!
    The only interesting part of this return was bad influence....
    ]

Blog Entries
    I enjoyed this return...I would love to see a Styles vs Storm feud...

was a nice clothesline but that pubey beard was embarrassing, I love AJ but this is how I can see it being booked he'll bitch and moan for a few weeks about the fans because loving them hasn't got him anywhere then a fued with storm since he isn't busy then become face again since he can't cut promo's for shit