Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wrestlemania 29 in UK

Hi everyone, sorry if this has been discussed before or is in the wrong thread, I was just wondering if anyone knew how to watch Wrestlemania 29 in the UK? I have free view so can't book on sky box-office and I also tried on wwe.com but it says it is not available in my area? I am more than happy to pay, I'm just not sure how to go about it.

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    You feeling wild? Do you want to be a pirate?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Haha. Oh, how gnarly. I'm more than happy to stream, if you have any recommended sites I'd be happy to hear them!

Just a friendly reminder that all links to illegal streaming sites needs to be kept to PM.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that all links to illegal streaming sites needs to be kept to PM.
    Yeah don't worry I know man. I remember someone saying way back when somebody started posting them in public.

So yeah, I'll drop you a Pm now buddy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Thanks men, I have promised my group of 23 plus year old freinds a Wrestlemania party, and I don't have the means to buy it as much as I'd love to do it officially. If I have to be a bad boy and stream it, so be it, just let me know by PM how to watch it, for the good of my friendships!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDerkelberk View Post
    Thanks men, I have promised my group of 23 plus year old freinds a Wrestlemania party, and I don't have the means to buy it as much as I'd love to do it officially. If I have to be a bad boy and stream it, so be it, just let me know by PM how to watch it, for the good of my friendships!!
    I am having a Wrestlemania party too

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Ah very nice! I watched it last year on my own whilst my girlfriend slept next to me. Although I still had a very good time, so much that I can barely remember Rock vs Cena, it was vastly lacking in company. Very Excited for this year!!

can any1 fill me in on a good site to watch wrestlemania?

if u live in london and theres a group of people go to the sports bar down by Leicester square